OnDeck, Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Helping small businesses reach their goals? We're on it.
Who we are:
At OnDeck Canada, we make small business a big deal. We’re improving Canada’s economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count.
OnDeck expanded into the Canadian market in 2015. Located in downtown Montreal and Toronto, OnDeck Canada is a financial technology company and is one of Canada’s largest online lenders to small business.
OnDeck uses data aggregation from hundreds of data points along with business credit scores and bank statements to evaluate the financial health of small and medium sized businesses. Using this we efficiently deliver cashflow solutions in a market underserved by the major banks. Through the OnDeck platforms, small businesses can obtain affordable loans and merchant cash advance in a much more convenient and customer-friendly way.
We’re currently on the lookout for a motivated Lending Advisor to join our sales team to generate new business by promoting the Company’s business financing solutions to small and mid-sized businesses across Canada.
Get paid to:
- Source new opportunities consistently at or above your quota level by calling a significant number of potential prospects each day
- Follow-up on all your leads and maintain a very active pipeline
- Coordinate & negotiate: prepare application and negotiate funding terms
- Close business: convert leads into customers and achieve sales targets
- Develop relationships with business owners to identify revenue opportunities and broaden their knowledge of our product offering
- Understand and apply proven concepts of deal structure and strategy
- Achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly & yearly quotas
- Manage status in Salesforce
- You are a highly motivated, results-oriented individual with a minimum of 2+ years of B2B sales experience
- You are skilled at understanding the needs of SMBs, and translating those needs into business opportunities
- You have unsurpassed prospecting and negotiation skills
- You are a flawless closer
- You are entrepreneurial, thrive in a rewards-based environment, and are not easily discouraged
- You are professional, with excellent communications skills
- You are ready to make a meaningful impact on the company’s future
What we offer:
- An evolving organization
- A highly skilled team
- An opportunity to work with people that love what they do
- A fun and modern company culture
- A great office in the heart of downtown
- Great employee perks (flexible working arrangements, social events, on-site yoga, employee lounge, free coffee - just to name a few)
- An Employee Recommended Workplace (The Globe and Mail/Morneau Shepell)
Why We Do What We Do OnDeck launched in 2007 to solve a major issue facing small businesses: efficient access to capital. Our passion for Main Street and the cutting-edge technology we use to evaluate businesses based on their actual performance, not solely business owners’ personal credit scores, make it possible for us to responsibly expand access to credit. This allows businesses to spend their time where it provides the most benefit—on their customers and on growing, not looking for a small business loan. We understand that financing a small business can be a challenge that requires more time than most small business owners have in a day. Business operations, accounts receivable, accounting, and marketing are all an important part of running a small business—and financing shouldn’t slow down your focus on these issues; it should instead help a business grow. OnDeck offers financing options like short and longer-term loans and lines of credit, in order to grow your business. Flexible terms and rates based on your business’ performance, and not solely personal credit history, may make an OnDeck loan an attractive option when compared to a traditional bank loan. We offer a quick response to loan applications by qualifying and evaluating business performance based upon a variety of important performance metrics. OnDeck is the largest online small business lender in the U.S. Since 2007, we’ve issued over $7 billion in loans for many business needs including inventory purchase, equipment acquisition, hiring, and general corporate purposes. Serving more than 700 industries throughout the country, OnDeck has been trusted by over 50,000 small businesses by providing them with a term loan or line of credit to help them build a growing and thriving enterprise.