At OnDeck, we make small business a big deal. We’re improving the world’s economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count.
The Product Department builds financial products and user experiences that users would rave about. We build external products that our end customer -Small Business Owners use to create financial leverage for their business. We also build internal products that our team members in Marketing, Sales and Operations use to provide services to Small Business Owners. Our job starts with identifying user needs, exploring the feasibility of solutions to those needs, and evaluating the business case viability of the preferred solution. We then work with different departments to build and launch the solution. But our job does not end there, because once we launch a product, we need to continuously monitor and improve it. A good product manager is very user centered, analytical and technologically savvy. Our product management philosophy centers around test-and-learn, design thinking and agile. Above all, a good product manager is business savvy, and knows what it takes to win in the market.
As the Web Analyst at OnDeck, you will:
- Develop the digital analytics strategy for OnDeck’s primary public website and other web properties
- Understand the current traffic attribution and build and own the analytical roadmap that drives increased visitors and visitor conversion
- Manage a diverse set of stakeholders across Marketing, People Operations, Legal, Design and other Product Managers
Necessary qualifications for success:
- Strong background in using web analytics, customer behavior tracking and SEO tools for online site experience design and optimization
- Working knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS), preferably WordPress.
- 3+ years of work experience, including demonstrated ability to analyze online customer behavior and track acquisition lead attribution.
- Ability to recommend a data (collection and analytics) strategy for online and mobile experiences across the entire customer journey.
- Demonstrated experience in planning, tracking and analyzing A/B and multivariate tests to optimize the online experience.
- Ability to collaborate with Design to ensure that the site and navigation are SEO and navigation friendly, and drive application volume.
- Experience partnering and building strong relationships with an Agile Technology team to test, build, launch and grow transformative capabilities in the online and mobile shopping experience
- Well versed in modern SEO best practices.
Nice-to-haves (not required):
- Degree in Computer Science or any other engineering or computational discipline
- Masters in Business Administration
As the largest online small business lender in the U.S. serving more than 700 different industries, we have been trusted by over 80,000 small businesses by providing them with a term loan or line of credit to help them build growing and thriving enterprises. Since 2007, we’ve issued over $8 billion in capital.
Join us as we enable small businesses to achieve their goals. At OnDeck, we’re reinventing small business financing. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count. We are small enough to be nimble and strong enough to make a big impact.
Benefits for you:
OnDeck believes that each and every team member plays an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you and your family with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program with a variety of options and opportunities. We offer:
- Generous Vacation
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k Matching
- Parental Leave
- Sports Teams
- Stocked Kitchens
- Loan Consolidation
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small and Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance and Insurance, 2016
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Crain’s New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Fortune and Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015
- Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! People’s Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- 500|5000, 2013, 2014
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDeck’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**
Why We Do What We Do OnDeck launched in 2007 to solve a major issue facing small businesses: efficient access to capital. Our passion for Main Street and the cutting-edge technology we use to evaluate businesses based on their actual performance, not solely business owners’ personal credit scores, make it possible for us to responsibly expand access to credit. This allows businesses to spend their time where it provides the most benefit—on their customers and on growing, not looking for a small business loan. We understand that financing a small business can be a challenge that requires more time than most small business owners have in a day. Business operations, accounts receivable, accounting, and marketing are all an important part of running a small business—and financing shouldn’t slow down your focus on these issues; it should instead help a business grow. OnDeck offers financing options like short and longer-term loans and lines of credit, in order to grow your business. Flexible terms and rates based on your business’ performance, and not solely personal credit history, may make an OnDeck loan an attractive option when compared to a traditional bank loan. We offer a quick response to loan applications by qualifying and evaluating business performance based upon a variety of important performance metrics. OnDeck is the largest online small business lender in the U.S. Since 2007, we’ve issued over $7 billion in loans for many business needs including inventory purchase, equipment acquisition, hiring, and general corporate purposes. Serving more than 700 industries throughout the country, OnDeck has been trusted by over 50,000 small businesses by providing them with a term loan or line of credit to help them build a growing and thriving enterprise.
Want to learn more about OnDeck? Visit OnDeck's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Designer - US
N26, New York City
Associate Digital Health Product Manager
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Pipedrive, Tallinn or Tartu
SteelHouse, Culver City
Product Engineer (Relocation Included)
TCGplayer, Syracuse, NY
Codility, Warsaw, Poland