OneLogin, San Francisco, CA, United States
Secure Access for Every User, Every App, Every Device
OneLogin brings speed and integrity to the modern enterprise with an award-winning single sign-on (SSO) and cloud identity management platform. Our portfolio of solutions secures connections across all users, all devices, and every application, helping companies drive new levels of security, and efficiency across all applications. With a powerful business platform and an award-winning company culture, OneLogin manages and secures millions of identities around the globe. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
About the role:
The Channel Manager is responsible for recruiting, onboarding and scaling both new and existing channel partners with the goal of increasing revenue. A successful candidate will be able to expand, develop and sustain a robust network of partners who choose OneLogin as their preferred cloud-based identity management solution.
- Participate in business and financial plan creation to drive incremental sales through OneLogin’s Managed Service Providers and Channel Resellers
- Execute go-to-market plans that will strengthen partnerships with key partners
- Establish preference for OneLogin as partners’ preferred identity management solution
- Partner with OneLogin’s sales teams to win deals through partners
- Identify opportunities within targeted partners to integrate OneLogin into partners’ selling processes
- Must have 2 to 4 years experience in sales and/or partner management experience in a SaaS environment
- Must have strong presentation skills
- Proven experience building and expanding relationships
- Demonstrated success in creating and executing channel business plans that have clearly defined business and revenue goals
- Ability to define sales and marketing programs that help partners achieve revenue goals
- Demonstrated ability as a top performing individual and consummate team player
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build relationships inside and outside of OneLogin
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Understanding of Managed Service Provider business models
- San Francisco-based preferred
- Integrity - As a security company, integrity is our highest priority. We deliver on our commitments and treat customers, partners and colleagues equally
- Innovation - Innovation is in our DNA and we always try to look ahead of the curve and think smarter, faster, bigger and better
- Excellence - We strive for excellence and quality in everything that we do in order to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Urgency - We live in a real-time world where the marketplace is fiercely competitive and customers expect instant gratification. We operate with extreme urgency to address customer needs and resolve issues promptly
- Customers for life - First and foremost, we are here to serve our customers. We take a long-term view of customer relationships and focus on building long-term value
- Great place to work - Create a work environment of transparency, trust and professional challenges that attract the best possible people
OneLogin brings speed and security to the modern enterprise as a leading identity management and single sign-on (SSO) vendor. Businesses of all sizes use OneLogin to secure company data, while increasing IT administrator and end users efficiencies. Implementation of our identity management solutions can be achieved in hours not days, delivering a fully featured administrative and self-service portal. Our ability to handle on-premises and cloud/SaaS applications makes us the identity management vendor of choice for the hybrid enterprise. Two factor authentication, mobile identity management for one-click access on smartphones and tablets, and real-time directory synchronization add an extra layer of protection.
Once logged in, instant access to popular apps such as Office 365, G Suite, AWS and Workday is a workforce’s dream, and with our extensive catalog of over 5,000 pre-integrated applications, you can be assured that your users will quickly gain secure one-click access to all the applications they need. And when employees depart, real-time offboarding instead of batch-processing protects corporate data. No matter where your users are or what device they are using, our identity and access management system is here to make users safe and productive - anytime, anywhere. As a pioneer in developing open standards for identity management, including SAML, OpenID Connect and SCIM, OneLogin's enterprise identity authentication system manages and secures millions of companies around the globe.