Director of Engineering, Integrations
OneLogin, San Francisco HQ
Secure Access for Every User, Every App, Every Device
OneLogin is an industry leading security SaaS provider of single sign-on solutions, helping companies manage access controls to their cloud application portfolio. We are a leader in the fast-growing security market segment known as identity and access management, expected to grow to an $18 billion market over the next few years. Our headquarters are in downtown San Francisco; just a few blocks from the water. Our excellent employee benefits and perks are a great complement to the breathtaking views of the bay.
About The Role
We're looking for a Sr. Manager of Engineering who will be responsible for all integration to third-party software in the cloud and behind the firewall. The role will report to VP Engineering and have a team of 5-10 software engineers.
OneLogin is integrated with a very large number of apps, primarily cloud apps, such as Box, Concur, G Suite, Office 365, ServiceNow, WebEx, Workday, and Zendesk. Some integrations are built on open-standard like SAML and SCIM. Others are integrated via proprietary third-party APIs. Our integrations are mostly real-time and cover single sign-on, user provisioning, event streaming, multi-factor authentication and sync with HR applications.
Our customers typically leverage hundreds of these integrations to provide access to applications and systems. High-quality integration is a competitive advantage for OneLogin and we pride ourselves on being industry leaders in this area.
- Own responsibility for the technical integrations to all our partners
- Own and manage our app catalog with more than 5,000 apps
- Hire and manage a team of software engineers that build new integrations and maintain existing ones
- Implement and manage monitoring performance and health for all key implementations
- Keep up with API changes of third-party apps
- Work with the business on implementing new integrations based on customer and market demand
- 5+ years of engineering management experience
- Understanding of modern integration patterns
- Proven track record of excellence in engineering management across multiple initiatives
- Success managing distributed teams
- Previous experience with a SaaS product
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills
- Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Integrity - As a security company, integrity is our highest priority. We deliver on our commitments and treat customers, partners and colleagues equally
- Innovation - Innovation is in our DNA and we always try to look ahead of the curve and think smarter, faster, bigger and better
- Excellence - We strive for excellence and quality in everything that we do in order to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Urgency - We live in a real-time world where the marketplace is fiercely competitive and customers expect instant gratification. We operate with extreme urgency to address customer needs and resolve issues promptly
- Customers for life - First and foremost, we are here to serve our customers. We take a long-term view of customer relationships and focus on building long-term value
- Great place to work - Create a work environment of transparency, trust and professional challenges that attract the best possible people
OneLogin brings speed and security to the modern enterprise as a leading identity management and single sign-on (SSO) vendor. Businesses of all sizes use OneLogin to secure company data, while increasing IT administrator and end users efficiencies. Implementation of our identity management solutions can be achieved in hours not days, delivering a fully featured administrative and self-service portal. Our ability to handle on-premises and cloud/SaaS applications makes us the identity management vendor of choice for the hybrid enterprise. Two factor authentication, mobile identity management for one-click access on smartphones and tablets, and real-time directory synchronization add an extra layer of protection.
Once logged in, instant access to popular apps such as Office 365, G Suite, AWS and Workday is a workforce’s dream, and with our extensive catalog of over 5,000 pre-integrated applications, you can be assured that your users will quickly gain secure one-click access to all the applications they need. And when employees depart, real-time offboarding instead of batch-processing protects corporate data. No matter where your users are or what device they are using, our identity and access management system is here to make users safe and productive - anytime, anywhere. As a pioneer in developing open standards for identity management, including SAML, OpenID Connect and SCIM, OneLogin's enterprise identity authentication system manages and secures millions of companies around the globe.
Want to learn more about OneLogin? Visit OneLogin's website.
Jobs You May Like
Engagement Manager, West Region
Software Engineer, Simulation
drive.ai, Mountain View
Cloud Software Engineering Lead
Relic Entertainment, Vancouver, BC
Senior Software Engineer, Programmatic
Intersection, New York
Sales Engineer - Philadelphia
Rubrik, Remote Sales