OneLogin, San Francisco, CA
Secure Access for Every User, Every App, Every Device
OneLogin brings speed and integrity to the modern enterprise with an award-winning single sign-on (SSO) and cloud identity management platform. Our portfolio of solutions secures connections across all users, all devices, and every application, helping companies drive new levels of security, and efficiency across all applications. With a powerful business platform and an award winning company culture, OneLogin manages and secures millions of identities around the globe. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
About the role:
Are you driven to help others? Do you enjoy solving problems?
If so, this job might be for you. OneLogin is looking for an Implementation Consultant that will be the catalyst to making sure our customers’ deployments are successful. The OneLogin Implementation Consultant should be self-motivated, have an insatiable thirst to drive our customers to success and love every minute doing it.
You will scope out customer engagements, implement the solution and ensure our customers get the most value from our service.
- Be proactive in providing outstanding design and deployment services resulting in outstanding customer satisfaction
- Be prompt and provide high quality service and leadership to align with customer goals and requests
- Manage project scope, schedule, status, and documentation
- Mentor and train customers on the OneLogin service
- Lead interaction and collaboration with other OneLogin teams such as Engineering and Support as needed to address escalated issues
- Collaborate with the sales team on existing customers to up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Manage multiple concurrent deployment projects
- Contribute to and use knowledge base repository of deployment best practices
- Provide development and integration assistance
- BSCS degree preferred
- Knowledge of directory technologies strongly preferred (Active Directory, LDAP)
- Some knowledge and experience in Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Security space preferred
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of SaaS deployment experience
- Experience with implementing Web Access Management, such as SiteMinder or Oracle Access Manager
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively supporting the development of client deliverables
- General knowledge of cloud architecture as well as on-premise IT landscape
- General knowledge of SAML and forms based authentication
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-starter a must in a high pressure environment
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
- Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management
Applicants must possess a strong knowledge of:
- AD and LDAP Directory integration
- Networking: HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, IIS, TCP, Radius, Firewall, proxy...etc
- API integrations (POST, GET, PUT)
- Integrity - As a security company, integrity is our highest priority. We deliver on our commitments and treat customers, partners and colleagues equally
- Innovation - Innovation is in our DNA and we always try to look ahead of the curve and think smarter, faster, bigger and better
- Excellence - We strive for excellence and quality in everything that we do in order to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Urgency - We live in a real-time world where the marketplace is fiercely competitive and customers expect instant gratification. We operate with extreme urgency to address customer needs and resolve issues promptly
- Customers for life - First and foremost, we are here to serve our customers. We take a long-term view of customer relationships and focus on building long-term value
- Great place to work - Create a work environment of transparency, trust and professional challenges that attracts the best possible people
OneLogin brings speed and security to the modern enterprise as a leading identity management and single sign-on (SSO) vendor. Businesses of all sizes use OneLogin to secure company data, while increasing IT administrator and end users efficiencies. Implementation of our identity management solutions can be achieved in hours not days, delivering a fully featured administrative and self-service portal. Our ability to handle on-premises and cloud/SaaS applications makes us the identity management vendor of choice for the hybrid enterprise. Two factor authentication, mobile identity management for one-click access on smartphones and tablets, and real-time directory synchronization add an extra layer of protection.
Once logged in, instant access to popular apps such as Office 365, G Suite, AWS and Workday is a workforce’s dream, and with our extensive catalog of over 5,000 pre-integrated applications, you can be assured that your users will quickly gain secure one-click access to all the applications they need. And when employees depart, real-time offboarding instead of batch-processing protects corporate data. No matter where your users are or what device they are using, our identity and access management system is here to make users safe and productive - anytime, anywhere. As a pioneer in developing open standards for identity management, including SAML, OpenID Connect and SCIM, OneLogin's enterprise identity authentication system manages and secures millions of companies around the globe.
Want to learn more about OneLogin? Visit OneLogin's website.
Jobs You May Like
VP, Distribution for Individual Markets
Bright Health, Minneapolis, MN
Application Support Engineer
Order Management & Supply Chain Development Buyer
Optometrist (Part-Time), Union Station
Warby Parker, Washington, D.C.
Technical Program Manager - Operations
eero, San Francisco