Sales Development Representative
OneLogin, San Francisco HQ
Secure Access for Every User, Every App, Every Device
OneLogin brings speed and integrity to the modern enterprise with an award-winning single sign-on (SSO) and cloud identity management platform. Our portfolio of solutions secures connections across all users, all devices, and every application, helping companies drive new levels of security, and efficiency across all applications. With a powerful business platform and an award winning company culture, OneLogin manages and secures millions of identities around the globe. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
About the role:
Due to high demand of our product, OneLogin is looking to grow our sales team by hiring smart, energetic, driven Sales Development Reps who can capitalize on our proven account based prospecting strategy. We are a fast-paced startup with experience, and we believe each team member plays an integral role in the sales organization! Through our world class training programs we help you polish your sales and technology acumen. OneLogin prioritizes growth from within allowing you to explore and develop skills in sales and other departments. Join a team where culture is more than lunch, it’s where we celebrate individuality and encourage creativity!
The Ideal Candidate:
- You have a desire to become a market expert within the SaaS B2B cloud space
- Positive and competitive spirit passionate about the tech startup world!
- High productivity metrics driven approach
- Self starter who works well in a team environment
- High energy and positive attitude
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum 6 months experience in a fast paced prospecting role
- Experience using SFDC/other CRM tools
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Flexible (ability to work across different time zones) and able to think quickly
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Research and identify prospects that fit our ideal client profile
- Thoughtful targeted emails/calls
- Work with Account Executives to map territory strategy and uncover market opportunities
- Utilize sales tools to efficiently prioritize & manage outbound activities
- Engage in team development and mentoring
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and pipeline business
- Collaborative and team oriented
What makes us great?
- One-on-one training with sales manager and sales executives
- Peer-peer mentorship
- World class training that includes: Technical training with solution engineers, pipeline training, prospect training, role playing, BASHO off-site prospecting class
- Our SDR team attainment is at least 85%
- Integrity - As a security company, integrity is our highest priority. We deliver on our commitments and treat customers, partners and colleagues equally
- Innovation - Innovation is in our DNA and we always try to look ahead of the curve and think smarter, faster, bigger and better
- Excellence - We strive for excellence and quality in everything that we do in order to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Urgency - We live in a real-time world where the marketplace is fiercely competitive and customers expect instant gratification. We operate with extreme urgency to address customer needs and resolve issues promptly
- Customers for life - First and foremost, we are here to serve our customers. We take a long-term view of customer relationships and focus on building long-term value
- Great place to work - Create a work environment of transparency, trust and professional challenges that attracts the best possible people
OneLogin brings speed and security to the modern enterprise as a leading identity management and single sign-on (SSO) vendor. Businesses of all sizes use OneLogin to secure company data, while increasing IT administrator and end users efficiencies. Implementation of our identity management solutions can be achieved in hours not days, delivering a fully featured administrative and self-service portal. Our ability to handle on-premises and cloud/SaaS applications makes us the identity management vendor of choice for the hybrid enterprise. Two factor authentication, mobile identity management for one-click access on smartphones and tablets, and real-time directory synchronization add an extra layer of protection.
Once logged in, instant access to popular apps such as Office 365, G Suite, AWS and Workday is a workforce’s dream, and with our extensive catalog of over 5,000 pre-integrated applications, you can be assured that your users will quickly gain secure one-click access to all the applications they need. And when employees depart, real-time offboarding instead of batch-processing protects corporate data. No matter where your users are or what device they are using, our identity and access management system is here to make users safe and productive - anytime, anywhere. As a pioneer in developing open standards for identity management, including SAML, OpenID Connect and SCIM, OneLogin's enterprise identity authentication system manages and secures millions of companies around the globe.
Want to learn more about OneLogin? Visit OneLogin's website.
Jobs You May Like
Channel Account Executive
Cloudreach, Philadelphia, NewYorkCity
Hypebeast, New York
Account Executive - Columbus
Director of Sales Development
PatientPop, Santa Monica
Internship - Sales Operations
Workfront, Lehi, Utah, US
Assistant Showroom Manager - Stanford Shopping Center
Peloton, Palo Alto, CA