Senior DevOps Engineer
OneLogin, San Francisco HQ
Secure Access for Every User, Every App, Every Device
OneLogin is an industry leading security SaaS provider of single sign on solutions, helping companies manage access controls to their cloud application portfolio. We are a leader in the fast growing security market segment known as identity and access management, expected to grow to an $18 billion market over the next few years. Our headquarters are in downtown San Francisco; just a few blocks from the the water. Our excellent employee benefits and perks are a great complement to the breathtaking views of the bay.
About OneLogin Engineering
About The Role
In this role you will be responsible for maintaining and automating our production environments, including AWS infrastructure planning, scaling, monitoring, and security. OneLogin is a leader in providing Single Sign-On solutions to large businesses. We provide a mission critical service for our customers but operate at a fast pace, and are looking at candidates who enjoy the challenge of finding novel and stable solutions. A successful candidate will have experience in operations roles with strict uptime requirements and has high standards set for their own delivery of quality in everything that they do.
- Manage and maintain releases, with an eye towards automation in production, QA and staging environments.
- Create CLI and Web tools to help automate typical Operations and Engineering tasks.
- Helping to architect scalable and highly available solutions required for AWS cloud operations.
- Play a central role in defining our container orchestration and deployment strategy.
- Adapt monitoring for an increasingly dynamic environment of containers and auto scaling groups.
- Be mindful of security requirements when designing solution - we are, at heart, a security solutions provider.
- The ideal candidate has at least 5+ years experience with managing SaaS applications infrastructures.
- Experience with Docker container strategies in production settings
- Experience with Docker orchestration frameworks - ECS, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes is a plus.
- AWS experience across the stack - EC2, ELB, S3, IAM, Lambda are just a few of the services we use.
- Experience scripting AWS operations (AWS CLI, Boto SDK, etc.)
- Experience with Hashicorp tools (particularly Packer and Terraform)
- Solid Linux experience, particularly with Ubuntu.
- Strong experience with at least one scripting language (Python, Bash, Ruby)
- Experience with a configuration management tool (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Experience implementing code pipelines with CI / CD tools (Jenkins, TeamCity)
- Integrity - As a security company, integrity is our highest priority. We deliver on our commitments and treat customers, partners and colleagues equally
- Innovation - Innovation is in our DNA and we always try to look ahead of the curve and think smarter, faster, bigger and better
- Excellence - We strive for excellence and quality in everything that we do in order to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Urgency - We live in a real-time world where the marketplace is fiercely competitive and customers expect instant gratification. We operate with extreme urgency to address customer needs and resolve issues promptly
- Customers for life - First and foremost, we are here to serve our customers. We take a long-term view of customer relationships and focus on building long-term value
- Great place to work - Create a work environment of transparency, trust and professional challenges that attracts the best possible people
OneLogin brings speed and security to the modern enterprise as a leading identity management and single sign-on (SSO) vendor. Businesses of all sizes use OneLogin to secure company data, while increasing IT administrator and end users efficiencies. Implementation of our identity management solutions can be achieved in hours not days, delivering a fully featured administrative and self-service portal. Our ability to handle on-premises and cloud/SaaS applications makes us the identity management vendor of choice for the hybrid enterprise. Two factor authentication, mobile identity management for one-click access on smartphones and tablets, and real-time directory synchronization add an extra layer of protection.
Once logged in, instant access to popular apps such as Office 365, G Suite, AWS and Workday is a workforce’s dream, and with our extensive catalog of over 5,000 pre-integrated applications, you can be assured that your users will quickly gain secure one-click access to all the applications they need. And when employees depart, real-time offboarding instead of batch-processing protects corporate data. No matter where your users are or what device they are using, our identity and access management system is here to make users safe and productive - anytime, anywhere. As a pioneer in developing open standards for identity management, including SAML, OpenID Connect and SCIM, OneLogin's enterprise identity authentication system manages and secures millions of companies around the globe.