Full Stack Engineer
OneLogin, San Francisco HQ
Secure Access for Every User, Every App, Every Device
ABOUT THIS ROLE
At OneLogin we are building identity management solution that enable organizations to Access the World™. Our engineers work hard to implement a wide range of services which are focused around security, high availability, and scalability within our infrastructure. You, as an engineer, will be responsible for architecting, developing, and analyzing mission critical services. This cross functional role assumes your collaboration with engineers and product managers to bridge the gap between frontend and backend systems, solving technical challenges for security and high performance, and architecting new solutions.
You may be a perfect fit if you:
- Enjoy building secure, scalable, and reliable web microservices;
- Have experience building and solving problems for frontend and backend and stitch them together;
- Like collaborative environment and understand the needs of multiple stakeholders;
- Get things done;
- Like to think like a hacker;
- Mentor your team-mates.
- 7+ years of extensive hands-on programming experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field;
- Experience designing, building, and deploying scalable services;
- Knowledge of one or more cloud-based platforms such as AWS;
- Understanding of object oriented programming, testability and reusability;
- Experience with modern frameworks on backend and frontend.
Technologies we are working with:
- Ruby (Rails, Sinatra)
- NodeJS (Express)
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility
OneLogin brings speed and security to the modern enterprise as a leading identity management and single sign-on (SSO) vendor. Businesses of all sizes use OneLogin to secure company data, while increasing IT administrator and end users efficiencies. Implementation of our identity management solutions can be achieved in hours not days, delivering a fully featured administrative and self-service portal. Our ability to handle on-premises and cloud/SaaS applications makes us the identity management vendor of choice for the hybrid enterprise. Two factor authentication, mobile identity management for one-click access on smartphones and tablets, and real-time directory synchronization add an extra layer of protection.
Once logged in, instant access to popular apps such as Office 365, G Suite, AWS and Workday is a workforce’s dream, and with our extensive catalog of over 5,000 pre-integrated applications, you can be assured that your users will quickly gain secure one-click access to all the applications they need. And when employees depart, real-time offboarding instead of batch-processing protects corporate data. No matter where your users are or what device they are using, our identity and access management system is here to make users safe and productive - anytime, anywhere. As a pioneer in developing open standards for identity management, including SAML, OpenID Connect and SCIM, OneLogin's enterprise identity authentication system manages and secures millions of companies around the globe.
Want to learn more about OneLogin? Visit OneLogin's website.
Jobs You May Like
Engineering Manager - Full Stack
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Reddit, San Francisco
Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer
StoryBlocks, Arlington, VA
Big Data Software Engineer - Relocation to Istanbul
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
Software Engineer - Messaging Postflight
Twilio, San Francisco, CA