Full Stack Engineer
OneLogin, San Francisco HQ
Secure Access for Every User, Every App, Every Device
OneLogin brings speed and integrity to the modern enterprise with an award-winning single sign-on (SSO) and cloud identity management platform. Our portfolio of solutions secures connections across all users, all devices, and every application, helping companies drive new levels of security, and efficiency across all applications. With a powerful business platform and an award winning company culture, OneLogin manages and secures millions of identities around the globe. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
At OneLogin we are building identity management solution that enable organizations to Access the World™. Our engineers work hard to implement a wide range of services which are focused around security, high availability, and scalability within our infrastructure. You, as an engineer, will be responsible for architecting, developing, and analyzing mission critical services. This cross functional role assumes your collaboration with engineers and product managers to bridge the gap between frontend and backend systems, solving technical challenges for security and high performance, and architecting new solutions.
You may be a perfect fit if you:
- Enjoy building secure, scalable, and reliable web microservices;
- Have experience building and solving problems for frontend and backend and stitch them together;
- Like collaborative environment and understand the needs of multiple stakeholders;
- Get things done;
- Like to think like a hacker;
- Mentor your team-mates.
- 7+ years of extensive hands-on programming experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field;
- Experience designing, building, and deploying scalable services;
- Knowledge of one or more cloud-based platforms such as AWS;
- Understanding of object oriented programming, testability and reusability;
- Experience with modern frameworks on backend and frontend.
Technologies we are working with:
- Ruby (Rails, Sinatra)
- NodeJS (Express)
- Integrity - As a security company, integrity is our highest priority. We deliver on our commitments and treat customers, partners and colleagues equally
- Innovation - Innovation is in our DNA and we always try to look ahead of the curve and think smarter, faster, bigger and better
- Excellence - We strive for excellence and quality in everything that we do in order to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Urgency - We live in a real-time world where the marketplace is fiercely competitive and customers expect instant gratification. We operate with extreme urgency to address customer needs and resolve issues promptly
- Customers for life - First and foremost, we are here to serve our customers. We take a long-term view of customer relationships and focus on building long-term value
- Great place to work - Create a work environment of transparency, trust and professional challenges that attracts the best possible people
OneLogin brings speed and security to the modern enterprise as a leading identity management and single sign-on (SSO) vendor. Businesses of all sizes use OneLogin to secure company data, while increasing IT administrator and end users efficiencies. Implementation of our identity management solutions can be achieved in hours not days, delivering a fully featured administrative and self-service portal. Our ability to handle on-premises and cloud/SaaS applications makes us the identity management vendor of choice for the hybrid enterprise. Two factor authentication, mobile identity management for one-click access on smartphones and tablets, and real-time directory synchronization add an extra layer of protection.
Once logged in, instant access to popular apps such as Office 365, G Suite, AWS and Workday is a workforce’s dream, and with our extensive catalog of over 5,000 pre-integrated applications, you can be assured that your users will quickly gain secure one-click access to all the applications they need. And when employees depart, real-time offboarding instead of batch-processing protects corporate data. No matter where your users are or what device they are using, our identity and access management system is here to make users safe and productive - anytime, anywhere. As a pioneer in developing open standards for identity management, including SAML, OpenID Connect and SCIM, OneLogin's enterprise identity authentication system manages and secures millions of companies around the globe.
Want to learn more about OneLogin? Visit OneLogin's website.
Jobs You May Like
IT Project Manager
LogRhythm, Boulder, CO
Embedded Software LTE Lead
Fitbit, US - San Diego
Senior Cloud Engineer
Red Ventures, Detroit, MI
Front End Engineer
CiBO Technologies, Cambridge, Massachusetts
Trainee Public Relations Technology Group
Another Company, CDMX, Mexico