Software Engineer-macOS (Objective-C)
Secure Access for Every User, Every App, Every Device
About the role
OneLogin provides industry-leading, enterprise IAM solutions for every user, device, and application. We manage and secure millions of identities for thousands of enterprise customers. Headquartered in San Francisco, we just closed a $100M series-D, and are excited to be bringing our award-winning company culture to Seattle.
Due to an internal promotion, we’re looking for an experienced macOS Engineer to join our Redmond team. You’ll be working across our entire macOS codebase, which includes our client-facing enterprise applications. You’ll help us maintain and enhance desktop applications that provide the security, authentication, and single-sign-on services our users know and love.
In this role you will:
- You will have ownership of our macOS (and sometimes iOS) end-user applications
- Maintain and support our existing applications while working to develop a range of exciting new features
- Work across the entire Objective-C / Swift codebase with a focus on security, performance, and usability
- Be part of a collaborative team developing our most visible and impactful products
What you can bring:
- 2+ years’ commercial experience working on desktop applications on the macOS platform in Objective-C / Swift
- Experience building applications that securely consume RESTful web services
- Worked across the entire application development lifecycle from design to release
- Previous exposure to startups or small team environments
- A Computer Science degree (or relevant industry experience with demonstrable CS fundamentals) and eligibility to work in the United States
- Bonus points if you have experience with IAM or SSO systems, and/or integrating with the Apple Security Framework for Authentication and Authorization
Why you should join us:
- Get in early on a small, close-knit team with ownership and impact on products trusted by millions
- Award-winning company culture, strong local leadership, and great career development opportunities
- Competitive salary plus great perks including equity, full insurance (medical, dental, & vision), unlimited time off, and flexible WFH policies
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility
OneLogin brings speed and security to the modern enterprise as a leading identity management and single sign-on (SSO) vendor. Businesses of all sizes use OneLogin to secure company data, while increasing IT administrator and end users efficiencies. Implementation of our identity management solutions can be achieved in hours not days, delivering a fully featured administrative and self-service portal. Our ability to handle on-premises and cloud/SaaS applications makes us the identity management vendor of choice for the hybrid enterprise. Two factor authentication, mobile identity management for one-click access on smartphones and tablets, and real-time directory synchronization add an extra layer of protection.
Once logged in, instant access to popular apps such as Office 365, G Suite, AWS and Workday is a workforce’s dream, and with our extensive catalog of over 5,000 pre-integrated applications, you can be assured that your users will quickly gain secure one-click access to all the applications they need. And when employees depart, real-time offboarding instead of batch-processing protects corporate data. No matter where your users are or what device they are using, our identity and access management system is here to make users safe and productive - anytime, anywhere. As a pioneer in developing open standards for identity management, including SAML, OpenID Connect and SCIM, OneLogin's enterprise identity authentication system manages and secures millions of companies around the globe.
Want to learn more about OneLogin? Visit OneLogin's website.
Jobs You May Like
Systems Administrator / Network Administrator
BGB Group, BGB Group
Web App Engineer (Remote)
Mattermost, Waterloo, ON
Software Engineer - New York
Lyft, New York
Staff Software Engineer, Core Platform
TuneIn, San Francisco or Los Angeles
Embedded Software Engineer, Bikes & Scooters
Lyft, San Francisco
Infrastructure Developer (DevOps) (m/f/d)