Senior Software Engineer - Platform
OneLogin, San Francisco, CA or Redmond, WA or Guadalajara, MX
Secure Access for Every User, Every App, Every Device
ABOUT THE ROLE
- HELP US BUILD THE NEXT GENERATION OF CLOUD-BASED IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT (IAM) SOLUTIONS
- MAKE A BIG IMPACT IN A FLEXIBLE WORK ENVIRONMENT WITH A STRONG FOCUS ON PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
OneLogin provides industry-leading, enterprise IAM solutions for every user, device, and application. We manage and secure millions of identities for thousands of enterprise customers.
As part of building out a new API and Platform focused team, we’re looking for multiple talented SOFTWARE ENGINEERS with experience in the architecture and development of modern platforms using tools like Docker, Swarm, and Terraform. You’ll join the team that owns our endpoint API services and play an integral part in maintaining our existing systems, while simultaneously working on a brand-new microservices platform based the best of modern web technologies and supporting millions of active users every day.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Work in a modern platform environment leveraging technologies like Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Terraform, Puppet, Redis, Cassandra, and Linux on AWS
- Develop strategies and tooling for containerization, inter-service communication and authentication, services configuration management, services deployment, and CI/CD pipelines
- Create and maintain a common microservices platform and tooling - service boilerplates, generators, and key libraries (network, authentication, logging, etc)
- Provide guidance and strategies for building maintainable, scalable, reliable services
- Work with our DevOps team to support their initiatives, and participate in architecture, tooling, training, and other interesting tasks
- Focus on the quality, performance and security of our existing platform
- Work in cross-functional teams, delivering new features while maintaining existing systems
WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 5+ years of experience working on the backend, with a background in building and deploying scalable microservices platforms
- Experience with modern microservices stack such as Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm, Prometheus, AWS, etc.
- Strong engineering ability in multiple languages
- An understanding of best practices in the design of RESTful APIs
- Computer Science degree (or relevant industry experience with demonstrable CS fundamentals) and eligibility to work in the United States
- Bonus points for experience with: IAM technologies, migration or modernization of API platforms, Linux
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Join a small, close-knit team with the ability to impact highly visible products already trusted by millions
- Award-winning company culture, strong local leadership, and great career development opportunities
- Competitive salary plus great perks including equity, full insurance (medical, dental, & vision), unlimited time off, and flexible WFH policies
If you are experienced developer who can deliver high-performance API design and implementation, this might just be the ideal opportunity for you.
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility
OneLogin brings speed and security to the modern enterprise as a leading identity management and single sign-on (SSO) vendor. Businesses of all sizes use OneLogin to secure company data, while increasing IT administrator and end users efficiencies. Implementation of our identity management solutions can be achieved in hours not days, delivering a fully featured administrative and self-service portal. Our ability to handle on-premises and cloud/SaaS applications makes us the identity management vendor of choice for the hybrid enterprise. Two factor authentication, mobile identity management for one-click access on smartphones and tablets, and real-time directory synchronization add an extra layer of protection.
Once logged in, instant access to popular apps such as Office 365, G Suite, AWS and Workday is a workforce’s dream, and with our extensive catalog of over 5,000 pre-integrated applications, you can be assured that your users will quickly gain secure one-click access to all the applications they need. And when employees depart, real-time offboarding instead of batch-processing protects corporate data. No matter where your users are or what device they are using, our identity and access management system is here to make users safe and productive - anytime, anywhere. As a pioneer in developing open standards for identity management, including SAML, OpenID Connect and SCIM, OneLogin's enterprise identity authentication system manages and secures millions of companies around the globe.
Want to learn more about OneLogin? Visit OneLogin's website.
Jobs You May Like