Sales Development Representative - DACH
OneLogin, Dublin, Ireland
Secure Access for Every User, Every App, Every Device
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you someone who is intrinsically motivated to learn? Who brings enthusiasm to the office every single day, loves working in a team environment, and is craving a role in a fast paced, SaaS based, high tech company? At OneLogin we are scaling our Global Sales Development team and are looking for a SDR to help us keep up with our amazing pace of innovation and growth in the UK & Irish markets.
Due to high demand of our product, OneLogin is looking to grow our sales team by hiring smart, energetic & driven SDRs who can capitalise on our proven account based prospecting strategy. We are a fast-paced startup, and believe that each team member plays an integral role in the growth of our organisation. Through our world class training programs we will help you polish your sales and technology acumen. Join a team where culture is more than lunch, it’s where we celebrate individuality and encourage creativity!
- Articulate OneLogin's business value proposition and narrative to decision makers to assess buying interest
- Understand Organisational Hierarchy: Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- 24+ months prior sales experience (within a Software/High Tech company is a plus)
- Fearless attitude – willing to take intelligent risks
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Articulate with strong business acumen
- Fluent German is required
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM
What makes us great?
- One-on-one training with sales manager and sales executives
- Peer-peer mentorship
- World class training that includes: Challenger certification, Technical training with solution engineers, SFDC, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Inbound/Outbound prospecting training, role playing, Why You/Why Now/What's Next
- 50+% Annual Growth
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organisations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility
OneLogin brings speed and security to the modern enterprise as a leading identity management and single sign-on (SSO) vendor. Businesses of all sizes use OneLogin to secure company data, while increasing IT administrator and end users efficiencies. Implementation of our identity management solutions can be achieved in hours not days, delivering a fully featured administrative and self-service portal. Our ability to handle on-premises and cloud/SaaS applications makes us the identity management vendor of choice for the hybrid enterprise. Two factor authentication, mobile identity management for one-click access on smartphones and tablets, and real-time directory synchronization add an extra layer of protection.
Once logged in, instant access to popular apps such as Office 365, G Suite, AWS and Workday is a workforce’s dream, and with our extensive catalog of over 5,000 pre-integrated applications, you can be assured that your users will quickly gain secure one-click access to all the applications they need. And when employees depart, real-time offboarding instead of batch-processing protects corporate data. No matter where your users are or what device they are using, our identity and access management system is here to make users safe and productive - anytime, anywhere. As a pioneer in developing open standards for identity management, including SAML, OpenID Connect and SCIM, OneLogin's enterprise identity authentication system manages and secures millions of companies around the globe.
Want to learn more about OneLogin? Visit OneLogin's website.
Jobs You May Like
Advertising Inventory Analyst
DraftKings, New York, NY