Product Manager, Identity
OneLogin, San Francisco, CA, United States
Secure Access for Every User, Every App, Every Device
OneLogin brings speed and integrity to the modern enterprise with an award-winning single sign-on (SSO) and cloud identity management platform. Our portfolio of solutions secures connections across all users, all devices, and every application, helping companies drive new levels of security, and efficiency across all applications. With a powerful business platform and an award winning company culture, OneLogin manages and secures millions of identities around the globe. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
About the role:
OneLogin provides a cloud-based Identity & Access Management for enterprises large and small. The breadth of functionality includes adaptive authentication, federation, password vaulting, user lifecycle management, multi-factor authentication and endpoint management.
The ideal candidate has several years of experience with IAM in product management, presales or professional services at a software vendor. You are hands-on, detailed can work alongside with developers from ideation through implementation, test and launch of features or products.
Skills and experience:
- Experience with product management a plus, but not required
- Experience with IAM
- Understanding of common identity protocols: SAML, OpenID Connect, JWT, OAuth, SCIM
- Understanding of certificate-based authentication a plus
- Experience with Identity Governance & Administration a plus
- Detail-oriented with a high sense of quality
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Own and drive several functional areas or product lines
- Write product requirement documents and feature specifications
- Keep track of competitors’ offerings
- Work closely with engineering throughout the development cycle
- Develop and maintain the vision and product roadmap for your area of responsibility
- Engage with customers to collect product feedback
- Partner with product marketing on messaging and positioning
- Assist sales with customers and prospects
- Integrity - As a security company, integrity is our highest priority. We deliver on our commitments and treat customers, partners and colleagues equally
- Innovation - Innovation is in our DNA and we always try to look ahead of the curve and think smarter, faster, bigger and better
- Excellence - We strive for excellence and quality in everything that we do in order to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Urgency - We live in a real-time world where the marketplace is fiercely competitive and customers expect instant gratification. We operate with extreme urgency to address customer needs and resolve issues promptly
- Customers for life - First and foremost, we are here to serve our customers. We take a long-term view of customer relationships and focus on building long-term value
- Great place to work - Create a work environment of transparency, trust and professional challenges that attracts the best possible people
OneLogin brings speed and security to the modern enterprise as a leading identity management and single sign-on (SSO) vendor. Businesses of all sizes use OneLogin to secure company data, while increasing IT administrator and end users efficiencies. Implementation of our identity management solutions can be achieved in hours not days, delivering a fully featured administrative and self-service portal. Our ability to handle on-premises and cloud/SaaS applications makes us the identity management vendor of choice for the hybrid enterprise. Two factor authentication, mobile identity management for one-click access on smartphones and tablets, and real-time directory synchronization add an extra layer of protection.
Once logged in, instant access to popular apps such as Office 365, G Suite, AWS and Workday is a workforce’s dream, and with our extensive catalog of over 5,000 pre-integrated applications, you can be assured that your users will quickly gain secure one-click access to all the applications they need. And when employees depart, real-time offboarding instead of batch-processing protects corporate data. No matter where your users are or what device they are using, our identity and access management system is here to make users safe and productive - anytime, anywhere. As a pioneer in developing open standards for identity management, including SAML, OpenID Connect and SCIM, OneLogin's enterprise identity authentication system manages and secures millions of companies around the globe.
Want to learn more about OneLogin? Visit OneLogin's website.
Jobs You May Like
Validation Test Technician
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Senior Product Manager, Service Solutions
Samanage, Cary, North Carolina
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Product Designer, Membership
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Product Experience Specialist (UX)
Avecto, UK, Manchester