Sr. Director, Product Marketing
OneLogin, San Francisco HQ
Secure Access for Every User, Every App, Every Device
OneLogin provides an Identity-as-a-Service solution so employees at companies of all sizes don’t have to worry about passwords, links or bookmarks to get their jobs done. Users login once to OneLogin where they securely connect with all of their applications, while their IT departments reduce access risk, slash access costs by up to 50% or more, and simplify compliance.
We are a leader in the fast-growing market segment known as identity and access management, which is expected to grow to $18 Billion over the next few years. We’re accelerating investments in all parts of our business and have solid backing from top Silicon Valley venture firms CRV, The Social+Capital Partnership, and Scale Venture Partners to the tune of $50+ Million.
We continue to innovate in enterprise identity management, providing the industry’s leading SaaS solution for managing internal and external users across all devices and applications. We are headquartered downtown San Francisco a few blocks from the Ferry building and offer great employee benefits and perks.
About the role
We're looking for a proven, experienced product marketing leader to inspire and drive a team responsible for all aspects of outbound product marketing. This is a highly visible role both internal and external to the company that has a direct and major impact on revenue.
The Sr. Director of Product Marketing's responsibilities includes driving go-to-market strategy and execution for a suite of identity and access management products, including launching and sustaining products, positioning, segmentation, field enablement, and content development. The Sr. Director will manage a team and partner closely with Field, Partner, Corporate Communications, Product, Sales and Customers Success leaders. This is a critical and high-profile position reporting directly to the CMO.
- Passionate about customers and partnering with our sales teams.
- Develop go to market strategy, positioning, and messaging strategies for new innovations; own the new product launch process from inception through execution including positioning, messaging, content development, and determination of optimal channels.
- Effectively translate market and customer requirement into compelling strategy, tools, and programs.
- Support sales efforts and increase adoption and revenue through competitive intelligence and recognizing upsell opportunities; collaborate with our creative teams to deliver web content, high-quality demo and customer videos, strategic communications, and other sales tools and collateral.
- Map buyer journeys and develop buyer personas.
- Work with product management to bring customer insights and requirements into the product development process.
- Participate as spokesperson with press and analysts and at speaking engagements.
- 12+ years in product marketing (outbound), in a technology company.
- Strong, hands-on understanding of the Security and SaaS. IAM experience a plus.
- High energy, charismatic, innovative, creative.
- A natural presenter: stellar public speaking and presenting skills - this is critical.
- Demonstrated ability in launching and growing innovative products and marketing to both technical and business decision makers.
- Strong communication and writing skills and ability to work across business lines.
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment.
- Organizational skills to manage competing projects with tight deadlines effectively.
- Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content.
- Exceptional team player with proven ability to lead through influence.
- Integrity - As a security company, integrity is our highest priority. We deliver on our commitments and treat customers, partners and colleagues equally
- Innovation - Innovation is in our DNA and we always try to look ahead of the curve and think smarter, faster, bigger and better
- Excellence - We strive for excellence and quality in everything that we do in order to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Urgency - We live in a real-time world where the marketplace is fiercely competitive and customers expect instant gratification. We operate with extreme urgency to address customer needs and resolve issues promptly
- Customers for life - First and foremost, we are here to serve our customers. We take a long-term view of customer relationships and focus on building long-term value
- Great place to work - Create a work environment of transparency, trust and professional challenges that attract the best possible people
OneLogin brings speed and security to the modern enterprise as a leading identity management and single sign-on (SSO) vendor. Businesses of all sizes use OneLogin to secure company data, while increasing IT administrator and end users efficiencies. Implementation of our identity management solutions can be achieved in hours not days, delivering a fully featured administrative and self-service portal. Our ability to handle on-premises and cloud/SaaS applications makes us the identity management vendor of choice for the hybrid enterprise. Two factor authentication, mobile identity management for one-click access on smartphones and tablets, and real-time directory synchronization add an extra layer of protection.
Once logged in, instant access to popular apps such as Office 365, G Suite, AWS and Workday is a workforce’s dream, and with our extensive catalog of over 5,000 pre-integrated applications, you can be assured that your users will quickly gain secure one-click access to all the applications they need. And when employees depart, real-time offboarding instead of batch-processing protects corporate data. No matter where your users are or what device they are using, our identity and access management system is here to make users safe and productive - anytime, anywhere. As a pioneer in developing open standards for identity management, including SAML, OpenID Connect and SCIM, OneLogin's enterprise identity authentication system manages and secures millions of companies around the globe.