Digital Marketing Manager
OneLogin, San Francisco HQ
Secure Access for Every User, Every App, Every Device
Digital Marketing Manager
OneLogin provides an Identity-as-a-Service solution so employees at companies of all sizes don’t have to worry about passwords, links or bookmarks to get their jobs done. Users login once to OneLogin where they securely connect with all of their applications, while their IT departments reduce access risk, slash access costs by up to 50% or more, and simplify compliance.
We are a leader in the fast-growing market segment known as identity and access management, which is expected to grow to $18 Billion over the next few years. We’re accelerating investments in all parts of our business and have solid backing from top Silicon Valley venture firms CRV, The Social+Capital Partnership, and Scale Venture Partners to the tune of $50+ Million.
We continue to innovate in enterprise identity management, providing the industry’s leading SaaS solution for managing internal and external users across all devices and applications. We are headquartered downtown San Francisco a few blocks from the Ferry building and offer great employee benefits and perks.
Ready to join a dynamic, rapidly growing, cloud-based innovator? OneLogin is growing and we're searching for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our amazing team. If so, we have an exciting direct hire opportunity located in San Francisco.
The ideal candidate is a creative, critical-thinker with a deep understanding and proven track record in SEO, SEM, website management, marketing technologies, analytics, and multi-channel demand generation campaigns. Past B2B experience is preferred.
We are looking for a full stack digital marketer who can execute a targeted digital and demand generation strategy, ABM, lead generation and be a critical piece of the puzzle as we continue to grow. This role will be key to establishing customer and audience engagement through our website, SEO & paid media integrated campaigns and partnering with our sales team to support key account strategies through account-targeted programs. As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating and executing world-class digital programs to scale our marketing reach and drive pipeline and revenue. The successful candidate is a natural self-starter who can connect the right people together at the right time to develop marketing programs that are on-brand, engaging, innovative and drive key performance metrics.
- Hands-on management of the company’s organic search (SEO) marketing channel including analytics, technical audits, on-page and off-page optimizations. Work closely with back-end web developers on technical SEO projects. Effectively integrate SEO best practices within the entire content production process across an array of assets.
- Oversee global paid search (SEM) and display advertising marketing channels across Adwords, Bing, Adroll and other pay-per-click (PPC) platforms. Optimize account performance through analytics, testing, and experimentation.
- Optimize website experience to improve conversion rates. Work closely with designers and back-end web developers to execute website optimization projects, including A/B and multivariate tests. Gather live user feedback through third-party web tools.
- Build and execute high-impact optimization strategies based on web, search and CRM analytics data.
- Communicate key performance indicators (KPIs) to primary stakeholders. Build and design easy to understand reports that can be shared across the organization.Work closely with cross-functional leaders to identify, source and create awareness-building content, collaborating as needed with PR, product marketing, digital, events, and sales teams
- Drive strategy, execution, and optimization of multi-channel digital marketing programs to expand our marketing reach, drive pipeline for Sales and meet company revenue goals
- Lead SEO and SEM efforts to drive qualified traffic to increasing volumes
- Socialize your strategy and execution plans with key stakeholders in the company to ensure buy-in across the organization
- Stay up to date on the latest in Account-Based Marketing and B2B marketing innovation so that you become a go-to expert for OneLogin’s digital strategy
- 4-6+ years of experience in B2B technology, preferably in SaaS
- Proven track record of building and managing large scale SEO/SEM programs.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets across a multitude of data sources.
- Experience working with SEO/SEM tools, website optimization tools, and Google marketing and analytics tools.
- Experience with ABM and knowledge of martech landscape a huge plus
- Ability to operate independently and solve problems quickly
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to optimize campaign performance and inform future strategies
- Experience with testing – establishing strategies, plans, and creative which drive increased engagement and conversion
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to influence and motivate team members that don’t report to you
- Detail oriented with proven ability to drive multiple projects forward cross-functionally
- Be part of a rapidly-growing, pre-IPO company
- Opportunity to extend our ABM leadership position and fast-track innovation behind AI-powered Account-Based Marketing solutions
Work with a world-class team of engineers, PMs, sales, and marketers
- Integrity - As a security company, integrity is our highest priority. We deliver on our commitments and treat customers, partners and colleagues equally
- Innovation - Innovation is in our DNA and we always try to look ahead of the curve and think smarter, faster, bigger and better
- Excellence - We strive for excellence and quality in everything that we do in order to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Urgency - We live in a real-time world where the marketplace is fiercely competitive and customers expect instant gratification. We operate with extreme urgency to address customer needs and resolve issues promptly
- Customers for life - First and foremost, we are here to serve our customers. We take a long-term view of customer relationships and focus on building long-term value
- Great place to work - Create a work environment of transparency, trust and professional challenges that attract the best possible people
OneLogin brings speed and security to the modern enterprise as a leading identity management and single sign-on (SSO) vendor. Businesses of all sizes use OneLogin to secure company data, while increasing IT administrator and end users efficiencies. Implementation of our identity management solutions can be achieved in hours not days, delivering a fully featured administrative and self-service portal. Our ability to handle on-premises and cloud/SaaS applications makes us the identity management vendor of choice for the hybrid enterprise. Two factor authentication, mobile identity management for one-click access on smartphones and tablets, and real-time directory synchronization add an extra layer of protection.
Once logged in, instant access to popular apps such as Office 365, G Suite, AWS and Workday is a workforce’s dream, and with our extensive catalog of over 5,000 pre-integrated applications, you can be assured that your users will quickly gain secure one-click access to all the applications they need. And when employees depart, real-time offboarding instead of batch-processing protects corporate data. No matter where your users are or what device they are using, our identity and access management system is here to make users safe and productive - anytime, anywhere. As a pioneer in developing open standards for identity management, including SAML, OpenID Connect and SCIM, OneLogin's enterprise identity authentication system manages and secures millions of companies around the globe.
Want to learn more about OneLogin? Visit OneLogin's website.
Jobs You May Like
Home Chef, 400 N. Michigan Ave. Chicago, IL 60611 (Downtown)
Associate User Acquisition Manager, Social
Headspace, Santa Monica
Marketing Project Manager
Endurance International Group, Austin, TX
CRM Marketing Manager
Helix, San Carlos, San Francisco
Senior Manager, Customer Marketing
Slack, San Francisco
Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist
Emma Inc., Nashville, TN