About the role
The Solution Engineer will interact with customers and prospects by providing product demonstrations, deployment setup and configuration, supporting the sales team on calls, and traveling to customers as necessary.
- Product demonstrations
- Customer deployment setup and configuration
- Customer configuration design
- Technical support on sales calls
- Technical support for setup and deployment
- Some travel to customers
- 5+ years technical Sales Engineering experience
- Strong knowledge of Cloud technology
- Capable of enabling web-based application with SAML
- Knowledge of at least one of the following standards: SAML, OIDC and/or OAuth flows
- Knowledgeable in the configuration of OTP solutions such as Symantec VIP, Yubico, and RSA preferred
- Familiar with enterprise level active directory deployments and configurations is advantageous
- Experience deploying and configuring Identity solutions is an asset
- Excellent communication skills with business and technical leaders
- Self-learner and starter to find answers to tough problems
- Start-Up Company Culture Fit
- Emphasis on fast responsiveness to customers and internal teams
- Helpful to others
- Knows how to make the complex simple
- Strong desire to win in the market
- Fluent in both English and German, written and Spoken
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility
OneLogin brings speed and security to the modern enterprise as a leading identity management and single sign-on (SSO) vendor. Businesses of all sizes use OneLogin to secure company data, while increasing IT administrator and end users efficiencies. Implementation of our identity management solutions can be achieved in hours not days, delivering a fully featured administrative and self-service portal. Our ability to handle on-premises and cloud/SaaS applications makes us the identity management vendor of choice for the hybrid enterprise. Two factor authentication, mobile identity management for one-click access on smartphones and tablets, and real-time directory synchronization add an extra layer of protection.
Once logged in, instant access to popular apps such as Office 365, G Suite, AWS and Workday is a workforce’s dream, and with our extensive catalog of over 5,000 pre-integrated applications, you can be assured that your users will quickly gain secure one-click access to all the applications they need. And when employees depart, real-time offboarding instead of batch-processing protects corporate data. No matter where your users are or what device they are using, our identity and access management system is here to make users safe and productive - anytime, anywhere. As a pioneer in developing open standards for identity management, including SAML, OpenID Connect and SCIM, OneLogin's enterprise identity authentication system manages and secures millions of companies around the globe.
Want to learn more about OneLogin? Visit OneLogin's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.