Account Executive BeNeLux & Nordics
Secure Access for Every User, Every App, Every Device
Due to high demand for our product, OneLogin is looking to grow our sales team by hiring smart, energetic, motivated Enterprise Account Executives who want to make a real impact on a company’s success. You love forging new relationships and winning over colleagues, customers, and business partners alike with your personable, yet professional, communication skills. You are known for being fearless in an untapped market and building a business of your own through strong prospecting capabilities, operational experience, ability to qualify opportunities, and effective time-management.
The ideal candidate will be selling OneLogin’s high end technical solutions to IT Director and Executive Level Management in small to medium Enterprise companies in a competitive market. You’ll join a passionate, high energy, fast moving sales team and will manage deals through the sales cycle in collaboration with sales engineers, and partners. This role is vital to OneLogin’s aggressive growth goals, so your creative, competitive and fun nature will be embraced!
- Achieve or exceed assigned quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives. Includes keeping all your opportunities and forecast current.
- Create, drive and manage pipeline opportunities through the sales cycle and maintain current forecast
- Responsible for new business development within the assigned territory of BeNeLux and Nordics and closing of opportunities
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximise overall revenue generation.
- Provide accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- Strategic account development, establishing and building up C-level contacts, identifying and developing opportunities. Engage on the executive C-level with the business.
- Drive new incremental business in your territory and manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Business Development and Channel Representatives.
- Able to apply pipeline generation skills to identify and acquire new customers in medium-sized and large enterprises to help grow and develop our presence in the BeNeLux and Nordics region.
- Aggressively prospect and generate new relationships within named accounts.
- Able to build inroads into new accounts and contacts, for the discovery of new projects and expansion of OneLogin’s network into prospects
- Develop, maintain and grow executive relationships in your target account to expand revenue potential
- Understand customer requirements, present value-add solutions and negotiate to gain budget justification and approval.
- Gain and maintain product and industry knowledge in order to build value added consultative approach
- Min 5 years of Sales Experience of selling disruptive solutions in cloud / SaaS technology with an individual target annual quota in the high six-figure range, bonus is experience in the cybersecurity industry
- MUST have demonstrated experience owning the full sales cycle - prospecting, qualifying and closing sales with average deal size of $100K+ Proven track record in acquisition solution sales
- Fluency in both a Scandinavian language and English preferred
- Experience in effectively building and managing a pipeline of $5M+ working with and selling with channel partners to expand business
- Excitement around hunting and developing territory and building your business from the ground up
- Consistent proven track record of over achievement of quota expectations as an individual contributor
- Outstanding communication, organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated working knowledge and experience with Salesforce.com and other prospecting tools to effectively manage sales pipeline and forecast.
- Must be creative in approach to new business, resilient, self-motivated, and ambitious
- Must be persistent and optimistic problem solver with a vibrant, assertive and energetic attitude, strong work ethic and driven to succeed
- Must be detail oriented and capable of accurate work with minimal supervision.
- Must be ambitious, self-motivated and eager to prove yourself and take ownership of the opportunity
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative and self-directed start-up environment where action and initiative are vital to success
- Experience with driving strategy and a vision for the customer's future.
- Analytical, with strong business acumen.
- Continuously seeking innovation - disruptive mindset and entrepreneurial approach.
- Some travel, as required, to prospects, customers or marketing events within territory.
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organisations to access the world™. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility
OneLogin brings speed and security to the modern enterprise as a leading identity management and single sign-on (SSO) vendor. Businesses of all sizes use OneLogin to secure company data, while increasing IT administrator and end users efficiencies. Implementation of our identity management solutions can be achieved in hours not days, delivering a fully featured administrative and self-service portal. Our ability to handle on-premises and cloud/SaaS applications makes us the identity management vendor of choice for the hybrid enterprise. Two factor authentication, mobile identity management for one-click access on smartphones and tablets, and real-time directory synchronization add an extra layer of protection.
Once logged in, instant access to popular apps such as Office 365, G Suite, AWS and Workday is a workforce’s dream, and with our extensive catalog of over 5,000 pre-integrated applications, you can be assured that your users will quickly gain secure one-click access to all the applications they need. And when employees depart, real-time offboarding instead of batch-processing protects corporate data. No matter where your users are or what device they are using, our identity and access management system is here to make users safe and productive - anytime, anywhere. As a pioneer in developing open standards for identity management, including SAML, OpenID Connect and SCIM, OneLogin's enterprise identity authentication system manages and secures millions of companies around the globe.
Want to learn more about OneLogin? Visit OneLogin's website.
File hosting service