Software Engineer (Full Stack)
OneLogin, United States, Dublin, Ireland, & Guadalajara
Secure Access for Every User, Every App, Every Device
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Work on intellectually satisfying problems for a sophisticated product solving real problems for our customers
- Enjoy a friendly work environment where you can grow (a lot!)
- Work with highly skilled engineers from around the world
- Thinking out-of-the-box to come up with a solution to problems that do not seem to have one
- Developing productivity skills, as well as learning about the best-practices of software engineering such as testing, source control, and agile methodologies.
- Taking well-defined tactical sub-tasks from a larger project
Fixing bugs that are well defined and/or confined to a small surface area.
Continuously trying and learning new technologies and applying them if they make sense and solve customer problems
WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 1 - 3 years of experience writing maintainable efficient code (school, open source contribution or training counts here)
- Security-first mindset
- Getting things done attitude with focus on quality
- Bringing different perspectives and opinions
- Knowledge and interest in security, identity, access management, or authentication are great
- Understanding of best practices in the design of RESTful APIs
- SQL and general database knowledge
Legal - eligibility to work in the United States/ other countries (visa’s)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Join a small, close-knit team with the ability to impact highly visible products already trusted by millions
- Award-winning company culture, strong local leadership, and great career development opportunities
- Competitive salary plus great perks including equity, full insurance (medical, dental, & vision), unlimited time off, and flexible WFH policies
- Turbo-charged user data mappings between services by 20x - going from hours for 100k users to minutes
- Boosted platform reliability getting 99.995% able to handle two million requests per minute for a single tenant Hydraboost Blog
- Shipped 4 new API services in the previous year
- Recently launched Smart Hooks - Our exciting new low/no code offering Smart Hooks Blog
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility
Bring your design, collaboration, and problem-solving skills from IT or another profession. We value employees with different backgrounds, education, experience, and perspective and strive to create an inclusive and welcoming work environment.
OneLogin is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please email [email protected]
OneLogin brings speed and security to the modern enterprise as a leading identity management and single sign-on (SSO) vendor. Businesses of all sizes use OneLogin to secure company data, while increasing IT administrator and end users efficiencies. Implementation of our identity management solutions can be achieved in hours not days, delivering a fully featured administrative and self-service portal. Our ability to handle on-premises and cloud/SaaS applications makes us the identity management vendor of choice for the hybrid enterprise. Two factor authentication, mobile identity management for one-click access on smartphones and tablets, and real-time directory synchronization add an extra layer of protection.
Once logged in, instant access to popular apps such as Office 365, G Suite, AWS and Workday is a workforce’s dream, and with our extensive catalog of over 5,000 pre-integrated applications, you can be assured that your users will quickly gain secure one-click access to all the applications they need. And when employees depart, real-time offboarding instead of batch-processing protects corporate data. No matter where your users are or what device they are using, our identity and access management system is here to make users safe and productive - anytime, anywhere. As a pioneer in developing open standards for identity management, including SAML, OpenID Connect and SCIM, OneLogin's enterprise identity authentication system manages and secures millions of companies around the globe.
Want to learn more about OneLogin? Visit OneLogin's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.