What is a Onerent Mobile Manager?
- At Onerent, you would be working as a Mobile Manager. When a prospective renter wants to view a property, a Onerent Mobile Manager meets that individual at the unit to give them a tour of the home. Mobile Managers are the face of Onerent for many prospective renters and are available to field questions and provide access to the home. We provide Mobile Managers with the necessary property details to provide prospective renters with a seamless and welcoming experience of finding and moving into a Onerent home. We expect Mobile Managers to have excellent customer service skills and a friendly and positive attitude!
- We rely on our mobile managers to be professional and represent Onerent in the best light with our clientele at all times.
- This position is contract-based. Our showings last approximately 30 minutes but can run up to an hour on occasion.
- As you gain experience and provide consistent results, new tasks may become available to you at higher pay.
- Bonuses are provided based on successful performance.
A Onerent Mobile Manager should be:
- Professional at all times.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Be dependable / reliable.
- Be able think quickly and provide information.
- Be a creative problem solver.
- Have a flexible schedule.
- Have a great attitude.
- AVAILABILITY ON WEEKENDS & MID DAY WANTED!! This will increase the amount of tasks you receive.
- Must have a smartphone.
- Must be 18 or older.
- Drivers License is great but not a must.
- Must pass a background check.
- Weekend availability is a PLUS and Priority
- Must be flexible
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
Combining the power of automation and careful human touch, Onerent provides a hassle-free rental service to modern renters and homeowners. Its integrated platform and boots-on-the-ground approach allow the Onerent team to provide on-demand showings, instant renter screening, AI-powered rental performance data, proactive maintenance recommendations, autonomous move-ins, guaranteed rent payouts, and 24/7 support. With teams currently in the San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle, and San Diego managing over $500m in assets, Onerent is actively expanding to new locations throughout the country.
Want to learn more about Onerent? Visit Onerent's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lyft, San Francisco and Seattle
Senior Software Engineer, Full-Stack
Reddit, San Francisco
Sr. Technical Support Manager
SonicWall, Dallas, Texas, United States
Software Engineer - CoreX
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
BridgeAthletic, San Francisco
Staff Software Engineer
Komodo Health, New York