Community Support Associate
At OpenSesame we don't just pay lip service to providing great customer experiences. Our goal is to build relationships based on trust which results in happy, passionate, loyal customers. We want to do more than respond to problems - we want to surpass customer expectations by connecting them with an advocate who will take personal responsibility for resolving their Support case. The Community Support Associate must exemplify our commitment to provide excellent service that thrills our customers. The ideal candidate for this position will be organized, self-directed, comfortable with technology and great with people. We are a collaborative team looking for someone who isn't afraid to hit the job running with a positive attitude and great ideas!
Our environment requires an imaginative thinker with the ability to work independently on simultaneous projects and collaborate effectively with other team members. We have a great team and a friendly place to work where we enjoy the freedom to innovate with a variety of technologies. If you are a self-starter with an inquisitive mind and track record of delivering excellent results that thrill your customers and teammates, then we may have an opportunity for you!
Working on the Community Support Team you will serve as a front line operative in assisting with all aspects of buyer and seller support including technical troubleshooting, content testing and product quality assurance. You will also focus on delivering value to our customers by championing changes internally that will increase usage, success and satisfaction.
- Manage the front line efforts via Chat, Web, Email and Phone
- Create, troubleshoot, and meticulously document Support tickets.
- Communicate effectively and professionally to all end users, seeing tickets through to resolution.
- Maintain a high in-goal average of TTR and TTFR within our internal SLA’s.
- Test courses and work with the sellers in our marketplace to make sure fixes are timely.
- Participate in full team Support Training (Yes, everyone at OpenSesame must train in the Support Department!)
- Participate in interdepartmental workflow meetings to assure the best possible outcome for our customers.
- Help drive product strategy based on customer feedback and Support efforts.
- Be a liaison between our customers and software development team.
- Identifying opportunities to simplify and streamline our processes and offerings.
- Identify ways to improve self-help Support as well as identify the root cause in such a way as to remove the need for help altogether.
- Community Knowledgebase and Forums experience a plus!
- Thrive on interacting and helping customers with their problems.
- Have a desire to constantly learn and develop new skills.
- Are highly adaptable, empathetic, friendly, patient, collaborative, communicative, supportive, and motivated.
- Possess a people-oriented, friendly can-do attitude and are willing to take on projects.
- Are a multi-tasker who performs with grace under pressure.
- Have a great sense of humor and do not sweat the small stuff!
- Are committed to our departments Halloween Contest winning streak.
Working hours: 6am-3pm, 7am-4pm, occasional 9am-6pm
Based in Portland, Oregon, OpenSesame is an open marketplace for eLearning that connects eLearning buyers and sellers. Buyers browse over 20,000 courses in a wide variety of business topics, from workplace safety to business skills- all compatible with any learning management system. For more information, visit www.opensesame.com
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
What We Do OpenSesame makes buying and selling elearning courses as easy as downloading a song from iTunes. Preview courses, read reviews and research sellers in our marketplace. Buy courses with no subscriptions or long-term commitments and use them instantly in any Learning Management System (LMS). Let us do the heavy lifting, so you can focus on choosing the best courses for your employees. Why We Do It We enjoy simplifying processes and making systems better. It’s what excites us and keeps us energized. While running an LMS for the trade industry, we were frustrated by the lack of compelling content and grueling sales process to gain access to courses. We recognized the innovative techniques being used in the digital media realm and realized a similar process could be used to empower businesses to create a custom course catalog for their employee development. Since our launch in July 2011, we’ve focused on building out our content with the goal to be the largest marketplace for online training courses. How we’re different. We value transparency and simplicity in order to provide a fantastic customer experience. Buyers can personalize their interaction either through browsing our extensive listing of courses online or interacting with one of our content specialists to custom build their training catalog. Sellers can stick with the LMS they know best and can rest easy knowing their material is protected. At OpenSesame, we measure our success based on the ease and speed of your experience.
Want to learn more about OpenSesame? Visit OpenSesame's website.
Jobs You May Like
Internship Global Consumer PR (m/f/x)
Public Relations Manager
DraftKings, New York, NY
Marketing Automation Manager
Datto, Boston, MA | Norwalk, CT
Ring, Santa Monica, CA
Digital Marketing Associate
Everlane, San Francisco, CA
Director, Product Marketing
Optimizely, San Francisco CA, US