Sales Account Executive (various levels) - US Based (remote)
OpenSesame, Anywhere in the US
See jobs at OpenSesame
Job Location: This position can be based anywhere in the United States.
OpenSesame helps develop the world’s most productive and admired workforces. With the most comprehensive catalog of elearning courses from the world’s top publishers, we are here to help you every step of the way, from finding courses, mapping them to your core competencies, syncing them with your LMS to increasing utilization and improving your L&D programs. Not only will you have the flexibility of multiple purchasing options from OpenSesame, you’ll find it simple to use and administer your elearning courses. To learn more, visit www.opensesame.com/about.
About the team
The OpenSesame Sales organization is committed to making our customers successful and helping our prospects realize their company learning and development objectives. We are a team, and we act like one. We collaborate, share best practices and root for each other to succeed. OpenSesame is growing at 50% Year over Year, and our customer’s needs are as well. That means that our own skills and development must match that rate of growth.
What makes our Sales organization unique...
- OpenSesame invests in our professional & personal growth.
- We are a group of lifelong learners, striving to make our prospects lives easier through world class learning solutions.
- We look for ways to help our prospects be as successful as they can be, knowing that will make us successful.
- We run our own businesses, in the context of an open and honest team-oriented environment.
- We do the right thing, especially when it’s hard.
- We help develop the world’s most productive and admired workforces by clearly communicating the value of OpenSesame to our prospects and outlining solutions with their success in mind.
- Fearlessly prospect to drive new business (Hunter) - You are closing new logo business
- Partner with Customer Success team to establish relationships with current account contacts, ensure smooth transition of closed deals
- Confidently network within customer accounts to identify opportunities and navigate throughout the organization
- Qualify leads, convert to opportunities and close deals for new business in existing customer accounts while maintaining visibility over overall account activity
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Present and demo software platform and elearning content to various industries and executives
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Leverage internal resources to help accelerate sales process or mitigate risk
- Ensure sales processes and documentation are accurate and timely for transparency throughout the account team
- Collaborate with Marketing by providing feedback and input on customer marketing campaigns
Performance Based Objectives
- In your first 30 days, you will complete OpenSesame sales onboarding, learn how OpenSesame goes to market, and prepare to deliver your first OpenSesame presentation to a new prospect.
- In your first 30 days you will have a business plan that will include detailed prospecting plan, as well as top 75 accounts in your territory
- At the end of 60 days, you will be driving toward holding at least 10 discovery calls with new prospects, be actively prospecting in your territory or vertical and building new qualified opportunities to support your ramp goals.
- At the end of 60 days, you will have successfully delivered a Gold Deck presentation to your peers and management
- Within your first 90-120 days, you will be closing your first new business opportunity at OpenSesame, working on developing and honing your sales skills as well as training internally to become OpenSesame Qualified.
- Within your first 90-120 days, you will have developed a solid understanding of your market and have developed a successful relationship with your Sales Development Representative.
- Using Salesforce.com you will be keeping your activities, meetings, opportunities and forecast up to date on a daily basis.
We help companies worldwide train their amazingly diverse workforces. We understand how different perspectives are vital to the success of a company. At OpenSesame, we are committed to inclusion across race, gender, religion, age, and identity. We work hard, challenge ourselves to learn quickly, embrace daily improvements, and support each other and our customers every step of the way. Driven by our people. Strengthened by our differences.
What We Do OpenSesame makes buying and selling elearning courses as easy as downloading a song from iTunes. Preview courses, read reviews and research sellers in our marketplace. Buy courses with no subscriptions or long-term commitments and use them instantly in any Learning Management System (LMS). Let us do the heavy lifting, so you can focus on choosing the best courses for your employees. Why We Do It We enjoy simplifying processes and making systems better. It’s what excites us and keeps us energized. While running an LMS for the trade industry, we were frustrated by the lack of compelling content and grueling sales process to gain access to courses. We recognized the innovative techniques being used in the digital media realm and realized a similar process could be used to empower businesses to create a custom course catalog for their employee development. Since our launch in July 2011, we’ve focused on building out our content with the goal to be the largest marketplace for online training courses. How we’re different. We value transparency and simplicity in order to provide a fantastic customer experience. Buyers can personalize their interaction either through browsing our extensive listing of courses online or interacting with one of our content specialists to custom build their training catalog. Sellers can stick with the LMS they know best and can rest easy knowing their material is protected. At OpenSesame, we measure our success based on the ease and speed of your experience.
Want to learn more about OpenSesame? Visit OpenSesame's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one