We are looking for a person to help us continue our explosive growth in the eLearning industry. We have a great team and a friendly place to work where we enjoy the freedom to innovate with a variety of technologies in an exciting start-up environment.
Our Customer Success Manager is a trusted advisor to our customers in the elearning space. Our goal is to work with customers to determine how OpenSesame can help them achieve their training goals.
Our CSM provides outstanding service to grow existing accounts by partnering on strategic training initiatives, defining high-level marketing & communication strategies within customer organizations, and driving increased utilization and engagement to our customers over long-term relationships. Your performance will be measured through renewals, account growth, churn rate, and customer satisfaction metrics.
- Primary Point of Contact: CSM acts as the customer’s primary point of contact within OpenSesame, often to triage or coordinate internal teams and efforts to support and maintain a strong ongoing customer relationship. Act as the internal voice of the customer.
- Responsible for Customer Success Metrics including: renewals, account growth, churn rate, and customer satisfaction metrics.
- Account Reviews: Regularly communicate with your portfolio of customers to maintain and increase engagement through innovative approaches to increase elearning course usage.
- Day-to-Day Communications: Handle day-to-day requests in a quick and thoughtful way, to be tracked and stored in our CRM (Salesforce).
- Grow Accounts: Identify and drive opportunities to grow accounts with existing or new products and services.
- Building to Scale: As a growing team, we are building out new scalable resources and best practices to train and service customers (and their end users).
- Understand our Product: Develop a deep understanding of the OpenSesame marketplace and offerings to help create best practices for customer success.
- Build References: Solicit case studies, ROI and testimonials from our customers in order to both validate our value proposition and provide feedback to our product and sales team.
Ideal Candidate: Our ideal candidate would have many of the following:
- Relationship Driven: Has successfully developed and managed direct customer relationships. Preferably in a B2B environment - either in elearning, corporate training, or SaaS.
- Technology & Training Advocate: Has a passion for technology and elearning. They understand the corporate training landscape and the mindset of a CLO (Chief Learning Officer).
- Communicator: Possesses exceptional communication / interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Detail Oriented: Will be able to quickly master the technical nuances of how the OpenSesame product works and become a partner for the customer, helping them understand the training opportunities and respond with valuable solutions and programs.
- Project Management: Strong ability to project manage and assist customers with onboarding and execution of their training program.
- Independent Worker: Demonstrates the ability to work independently and in a close team environment and is accountable for your work and outcomes.
- Identifies Trends: Has a proven track record of aggregating individual customer feedback and requests to help us better serve the needs of our overall customer base.
- Experience in sales / upsell / renewal experience
- Industry experience in Learning & Development, HRIS, Corporate Training, and/or LMS experience.
- Salesforce experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Agile, self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively; possesses a people-oriented, friendly can-do attitude.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong organizational and project management skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven business acumen, influencing and negotiation skills with third parties.
- A desire to constantly develop new skills.
- Strong work ethic (punctuality, professionalism, pride, and desire for success).
- Permanent legal right to work within the United States.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business-related field.
What We Do OpenSesame makes buying and selling elearning courses as easy as downloading a song from iTunes. Preview courses, read reviews and research sellers in our marketplace. Buy courses with no subscriptions or long-term commitments and use them instantly in any Learning Management System (LMS). Let us do the heavy lifting, so you can focus on choosing the best courses for your employees. Why We Do It We enjoy simplifying processes and making systems better. It’s what excites us and keeps us energized. While running an LMS for the trade industry, we were frustrated by the lack of compelling content and grueling sales process to gain access to courses. We recognized the innovative techniques being used in the digital media realm and realized a similar process could be used to empower businesses to create a custom course catalog for their employee development. Since our launch in July 2011, we’ve focused on building out our content with the goal to be the largest marketplace for online training courses. How we’re different. We value transparency and simplicity in order to provide a fantastic customer experience. Buyers can personalize their interaction either through browsing our extensive listing of courses online or interacting with one of our content specialists to custom build their training catalog. Sellers can stick with the LMS they know best and can rest easy knowing their material is protected. At OpenSesame, we measure our success based on the ease and speed of your experience.
Want to learn more about OpenSesame? Visit OpenSesame's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Services Expert (German) (m/f)
Formlabs, Berlin, Germany
Business Developer Internship - France
Greenhouse, New York City
Director of Product - Revenue Growth
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Key Account Manager (m/w/d) - FMCG
Harry’s, Harry's Germany
Business Development Rep
Splash, New York Office