Revenue Strategy & Operations Manager
OpenX, OpenX - London
Global Leader in Programmatic Advertising
We are looking for a Revenue Strategy & Operations Manager to join our dynamic and high-performing Revenue Operations team. You will work closely with Sales Leadership to help develop, codify and distribute sales strategy, GTM & revenue generating initiatives across the sales org. You’ll also be responsible for driving developing business analysis, generating internal management reporting/automation, monitoring key performance indicators and driving the scaling of insights and processes. The individual will also execute sophisticated quantitative analyses and advanced modeling that translates data into actionable insights to drive revenue strategy and execution, and develop financial and data models and tools to provide a platform for decision making support on a variety of sales issues and overall business initiatives.
This role requires exceptional business judgement, ability to manage conflict and skills to create and implement processes, procedures, and policies to maximize business results and deliver on sales goals. This person will help drive the company's revenue growth ensuring the overall focus and efficacy of the Sales organization. As part of this role you fully immerse yourself in data collection, draw insight from analysis, and then zoom out to develop compelling, synthesized recommendations. Taking strategy one step further, you also persuasively communicate your recommendations to senior-level executives, roll-up your sleeves to help drive implementation and check back in to see the impact of your recommendations.
- Own, develop and evaluate sales forecasting, analysis, and reporting. Support all ongoing performance measurement and interpretation
- Own, drive, evolve and administer Sales Incentive Compensation plan
- Own, drive sales organization key performance indicators
- Drive GTM/Commercialization strategy and tactics across our sales teams
- Deliver supporting research and analysis to Account Management team
- Analyze business requirements and operations to help determine headcount plans for the sales organization
- Collaborate with appropriate groups across the company to prepare presentations by providing quantitative analyses support
- 7+ years of analytical work experience, preferably within a consulting, investment banking, FP&A or corporate finance/strategic planning role. Operational experience is highly preferred.
- Superior analytical abilities and the ability to form key, succinct insights and recommendations from comprehensive analyses involving large amounts of data
- Working knowledge of conducting data analysis, including but not limited to experience in R and SQL
- Ability to interface and effectively communicate with multiple levels of management and other analysis teams
- Extremely proactive with a strong bias for action; naturally inquisitive; desire to continuously improve current business practices/processes
- Organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
- Strong Excel skills are mandatory
- Strongly preferred: SQL and R knowledge
Company at a Glance
OpenX exists to help publishers grow their businesses by monetizing great content. We do this by creating highly efficient, high quality programmatic advertising marketplaces that deliver optimal value to all buyers and sellers of digital advertising.
Today, OpenX operates one of the largest, most efficient and highest quality programmatic markets in the world. Our unified system also encompasses a complete supply side platform that optimizes revenue across network and real-time bidding (RTB) demand, and a comprehensive ad server.
At OpenX we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale programmatic ad marketplaces. We are constantly looking for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
We are one
Our customers define us
OpenX is mine
We are an open book
We evolve fast
OpenX is focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens. At OpenX, we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale ad marketplaces, and we are constantly on the lookout for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising. For more information, please visit www.openx.com
Want to learn more about OpenX? Visit OpenX's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive - German Speaking
Strategist & Media Planner, Brand Partnerships
Brit + Co, New York, NY
Senior Account Executive - Texas (Storage)
EnerNOC, Dallas, TX
Sr. Account Executive (Rooster Teeth)
Fullscreen, New York, NY
Sales Engineer- India
SonicWall, Mumbai, India
Sales Specialist - Seasonal
Peloton, Tysons, VA