Sales Engineer is a primary technical resource and partner with Business Development when selling OpenX’s platform technology to our prospects and accounts.
The Sales Engineer is responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working with internal and external stakeholders as the key technical advisor and product advocate to prospects. The Sales Engineer will also facilitate ongoing collection of feature requests and technical integrations for prospects.
The Sales Engineer must be fluent in articulating technology and product positioning to both business and technical audiences, and must establish and maintain strong customer relationships throughout the sales cycle.
The OpenX Partner Services team is built on high achievers building indispensable relationships with OpenX publishers and supply aggregators. We thrive in fast-paced, team-oriented environments. The Sales Engineer is critical to establishing win-win relationships with publishers by setting the initial tone with prospects, establishing credibility in what OpenX can achieve for these publishers, and teeing up the relationship for long-term success with OpenX.
- Act as a subject matter expert, develop and deliver high stakes sales presentations, and product demonstrations to new partner prospects, working with Sales and Business Development to close new business for OpenX
- Support Sales teams by authoring responses to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Conduct needs assessments with prospective OpenX clients. Identify all technical integration and deployment issues in the pre-sales stages. Work as a consultant to OpenX’s Technical Account Management for smooth customer integrations and deployment
- Collect and document customer requirements and develop use-cases for the Manager of Sales Engineering
- Evangelize the product to existing clients and prospects at field events such as industry tradeshows, training seminars, and private sales events
- Proficient in presenting and interacting effectively with technical counterparts at clients as well as interfacing with business teams on ad hoc basis
- Ad tech experience, including mobile is strongly desired
- Experience working cross-functionally and driving stakeholders to achieve a common goal
- Highly articulate in both written and verbal communications; able to bridge the communication divide between technical and business teams
- BS / BA, desired but not required in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
- At least 2 years of strategic-level experience in ad/marketing technology deployments
Company at a Glance
OpenX exists to help publishers grow their businesses by monetizing great content. We do this by creating highly efficient, high quality programmatic advertising marketplaces that deliver optimal value to all buyers and sellers of digital advertising.
Today, OpenX operates one of the largest, most efficient and highest quality programmatic markets in the world. Our unified system also encompasses a complete supply side platform that optimizes revenue across network and real-time bidding (RTB) demand, and a comprehensive ad server.
At OpenX we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale programmatic ad marketplaces. We are constantly looking for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
We are one
Our customers define us
OpenX is mine
We are an open book
We evolve fast
OpenX is focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens. At OpenX, we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale ad marketplaces, and we are constantly on the lookout for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising. For more information, please visit www.openx.com
Want to learn more about OpenX? Visit OpenX's website.
Jobs You May Like
System / DevOps Engineer
foodora Germany, Berlin
Software Engineer, Product (Full Stack)
Rubrik, Palo Alto, CA
Product Security Engineer
Fitbit, Romania - Bucharest
Business Analyst-Ops 运维业务分析师
ThoughtWorks, Wuhan, Xi'an
Staff Mechanical Engineer, Thermal
SF Motors, Santa Clara