As Senior Yield Manager, you will play a critical role on the Partner Services team at OpenX. Our team operates in a fast-paced environment and rapidly changing industry landscape that will call for creativity and thought leadership. You will leverage deep knowledge of our technology and broader programmatic advertising trends to influence revenue for key accounts across all products, including header bidding, bid-out and supply-side platform and all formats, including desktop web, mobile web, mobile app and video.
- Maintain ownership of revenue performance for assigned publishers and demand side platforms, providing initial integration settings, monitoring daily performance fluctuations and proactively implement optimization recommendations to improve overall performance
- As a member of the account team, meet with partners regularly to review performance and explain recommendations
- Provide thought leadership and recommendations for optimization strategies
- Dig into product and marketplace performance data to uncover trends and prescribe action
- Coordinate with business operations, product and customer support teams to investigate and resolve issues
- Work with product and engineering teams to develop and maintain a roadmap of future projects representing either product gaps or opportunities for innovation
- Mentor and develop less experienced members of the team
- 3+ years of analytical work experience in yield optimization or account management for digital media or ad tech companies, consulting firms, investment banks or corporate finance/strategic planning departments
- Strong problem solving and business modeling skills with ability to form key, succinct insights and recommendations from comprehensive analyses
- Strong communicator with the ability to develop rapport and trust with clients and internal teams across many job functions
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and SQL
- Passion for improving existing business practices and processes
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical thinking, and the ability to develop and present product and solution recommendations to internal teams and to clients / prospects
- Professional, outgoing, confident with sound written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter and extremely proactive with a strong bias for action; naturally inquisitive; desire to continuously improve current business practices/processes
- Organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and thrive within a fast-paced environment
Company at a Glance
OpenX exists to help publishers grow their businesses by monetizing great content. We do this by creating highly efficient, high quality programmatic advertising marketplaces that deliver optimal value to all buyers and sellers of digital advertising.
Today, OpenX operates one of the largest, most efficient and highest quality programmatic markets in the world. Our unified system also encompasses a complete supply side platform that optimizes revenue across network and real-time bidding (RTB) demand, and a comprehensive ad server.
At OpenX we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale programmatic ad marketplaces. We are constantly looking for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
We are one
Our customers define us
OpenX is mine
We are an open book
We evolve fast
OpenX is focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens. At OpenX, we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale ad marketplaces, and we are constantly on the lookout for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising. For more information, please visit www.openx.com
Want to learn more about OpenX? Visit OpenX's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Manager - Mahali (UAE National or KSA National)
Account Executive, New Business
Datto, Munich, Germany
Enterprise Account Executive
Segment, Dublin, Ireland
Inside Sales Manager
Trunk Club, Chicago, IL
Country Manager - Italy
Account Executive, Education
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA