Who we are
OpenX is the top player in the AdTech industry in the World. We have seven offices located around the globe (in the US, the UK, Poland and Japan). We’re focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
OpenX Poland is a branch of OpenX based in Cracow, Poland.
We’re one of the best cloud computing developers team in Poland.
Who we are looking for
At OpenX Poland, we’re looking for talented, communicative, and curious IT Specialists to join our team in Cracow, Poland.
Currently, we’re looking for an Engineering Manager with strong people skills to lead our Buy-side Team.
We own a scalable, high-performance ad serving platform that handles billions of transactions per day. The Buy-side Team, as the name suggests, focuses on the Buy-side of the business. The team’s current roadmap revolve around DSP’s (Demand-Side Platforms), our integrations and relationships with them, DSP UI improvements (and its migration to the new design system), fee controls, smart request throttling, signal modifications, and more. The Team builds features and products across our whole stack. This role will present many interesting technical challenges to solve in the areas of distributed computing, high-performance computing, and high availability. On a day-to-day basis, you’ll partner with the Product Manager to scope the features out and deliver solutions to our customers’ problems. Since the Team works in multiple technology stacks, we’re looking for a person that can think in terms of products, while technology is a tool that solves customer’s problems.
What we offer
- Working with the newest technologies such as Cloud Computing (GCP)
- Experienced Team (50% of the company are senior developers!)
- Challenges at work that are difficult to find anywhere else!
- Solving important problems in a scale
- Joining a company that is growing and scaling
- Flexible working hours & remote work option
- Annual performance bonus
- Tax-deductible system due to copyright protection
- Private health care for you and your family (covered by OpenX)
- Private life and travel insurance (Covid insurance included)
- MultiKafeteria program
- Trainings: access to the LinkedIn learning platform and Tech workshops
- Additional paid day off
- Free parking lot
- Sport activities: online yoga/stretching classes :)
- Possible trips to California once in a while
- Lead Buy-side engineering team to deliver high-quality end-to-end products and features.
- Mentor, coach, and lead engineers. Help your peers define career goals and determine a plan to achieve those goals.
- Expand Buy-side Team by hiring the best talent with complementary skills.
- On-board new team members.
- Collaborate closely with the Product Manager, UX Team, and stakeholders to set the product direction and execute the plan
- Build relationships with buy-side stakeholders, participate in partner meetings
- Communicate clearly and regularly on progress and goals.
- Work on engineering the OpenX business platform for scale, performance, and rock-solid reliability.
- Own the development lifecycle and manage technical risks throughout the project.
- Apply significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve quality and performance.
- 2+ years of experience leading engineering teams.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, leadership, and documentation skills.
- Experience leading development teams in a fully agile development environment.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Communicative Polish and English languages
- Online Advertising
- Experience with public cloud platforms like GCP, AWS, or other cloud platforms
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
OpenX is mine
We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
We are an open book
We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast
We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism. Defensiveness is for weaklings!
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor, policy and company.
OpenX is focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens. At OpenX, we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale ad marketplaces, and we are constantly on the lookout for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising. For more information, please visit www.openx.com
Want to learn more about OpenX? Visit OpenX's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.