Patient Support Representative
Helping people see better. We’re a technology company with a human touch.
Who We Are
Opternative is a technology company that helps people see better. We started Opternative to provide a safe, online option for getting prescriptions between eye exams. It's a win-win for the patients we serve: eyes stay healthy; people see clearly.
Our technology connects doctors and patients in new ways and we're looking for more than just skilled and talented individuals. We are looking for outliers and non-traditional thinkers because the Opternative Online Vision Test is anything but traditional.
Our success is built upon Trust, Resilience, Empathy, Communication, and Common Goals. We put "health before wealth" and always strive to work in a manner that would "make mom proud".
The Patient Support Representative is responsible for maintaining a strong patient focus that supports the delivery of the highest quality of care. Using their knowledge of Opternative products and services as well as great problem solving and analytical skills, these professionals interpret and prepare test data for physicians, address service requests and provide internal support as needed.
What You'll Need
- 2-3 years of related experience, eye care industry experience a plus
- Ability to understand, calculate and interpret refractive test data
- Proven technical problem-solving skills
- Must be able to respond, investigate and correct problems quickly
- Strong customer service and strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
What You'll Do
- Accurately collect and enter patient information and test data
- Prepare and maintain health records for physician review
- Assist patients in completing the Opternative Vision Test by providing timely responses to inquiries made via phone, email, chat and social media
- Provide feedback to management regarding opportunities for improving the patient experience
Bonus If You Have It
- American Board of Opticianary Certification
- Experience in telehealth/startup field
- Solid writing and mathematics background
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance, medical and dental
- Subsidized lunches and fully-stocked snacks
- Free eye prescriptions from the Opternative system
- CTA pass reimbursement
- Discounted gym membership
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Improving lives with vision care. We believe affordable, convenient vision prescriptions are a good thing. We started Opternative to provide a safe, online option for vision testing. It's a way to get prescriptions between eye exams. Eyes stay healthy. People can see clearly. It's a win-win. Our technology connects doctors and patients in new ways. Cost, time and hassle don't have to be barriers to seeing anymore.
Want to learn more about Opternative? Visit Opternative's website.
Jobs You May Like
Support Content Strategist
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA
Complaints and Respond Team Member/ عضو فريق استجابة و شكايات
GOAL Syria, GOAL Syria
Product Support Team Lead – Tier 2/3
Cherwell Software, Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
Customer Experience Assistant
Harry’s, London, UK
Sales Ambassador - Las Vegas
Lush Cosmetics, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Manager, Professional Services - META
LogRhythm, Dubai, UAE