- Develop software to simulate scenarios that autonomous vehicles may face in real-world operations.
- Build analysis tools and automated reporting systems for simulation results.
- Collaborate with engineers from across the company to integrate simulation tools and infrastructure into every aspect of autonomous vehicle development.
- BS in a computer science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with software engineering using Python.
- Comfort and familiarity with Linux.
- Strong interest in self-driving vehicles.
- Interest and ability to learn additional skills and technologies as required.
- Experience writing production-quality code in Python or C++.
- Experience with robotics, autonomous vehicles, AI or other complex software / hardware systems.
- Experience with continuous integration (CI)Experience with virtualization / containerization (e.g. Docker).
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure).
About Optimus Ride
Optimus Ride Inc. is an MIT spinoff company based in Boston, MA that develops technologies to enable efficient, sustainable, and equitable mobility solutions. We are designing a fully autonomous (level 4) system for electric vehicle fleets. We combine over 30 years of interdisciplinary university research in self‑driving technologies (DARPA Urban Challenge), electric vehicles (CityCar), and Mobility-on-Demand Systems. The team includes a decade of industrial and entrepreneurial experience that combines manufacturing robots, urban design, and shared vehicle fleet management.
Want to learn more about Optimus Ride? Visit Optimus Ride's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.