- Develop, support, and improve processing, analyzing, and reporting on data from our autonomous vehicles
- Collaborate with other teams on analytics work
- Test, debug, and maintain production-quality code
- BS in computer science or a related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years professional experience in data processing and analysis with Python
- Experience with databases and SQL
- Experience with Cloud technologies (e.g., GCP/Azure/AWS and Docker)
- Familiarity with Git, code reviews, CI/CD (e.g., Jenkins) and agile development
- Interest and ability to learn additional skills and technologies as required
- Experience with statistical analysis
- Experience with orchestration frameworks (e.g. Airflow)
- Experience writing production-quality code in C++
- Experience with data and network security
About Optimus Ride
Optimus Ride Inc. is an MIT spinoff company based in Boston, MA that develops technologies to enable efficient, sustainable, and equitable mobility solutions. We are designing a fully autonomous (level 4) system for electric vehicle fleets. We combine over 30 years of interdisciplinary university research in self‑driving technologies (DARPA Urban Challenge), electric vehicles (CityCar), and Mobility-on-Demand Systems. The team includes a decade of industrial and entrepreneurial experience that combines manufacturing robots, urban design, and shared vehicle fleet management.
Want to learn more about Optimus Ride? Visit Optimus Ride's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.