- Build software for a self-driving vehicle
- Develop and maintain software and systems, both on- and off-vehicle
- Test, debug, and maintain reliable, safe, and production-quality code
- Participate in our team’s software development processes, including documentation, automated testing, and source control practices
- BS in computer science, electrical engineering, aerospace engineering, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent software development skills using C++
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English
- Proven experience leading and mentoring junior engineers
- 5+ years of experience writing production-quality code
- Experience with 3D data processing/visualization
- Experience with robotics software and applications
- Solid fundamentals in linear algebra and numerical methods
About Optimus Ride
Optimus Ride Inc. is an MIT spinoff company based in Boston, MA that develops technologies to enable efficient, sustainable, and equitable mobility solutions. We are designing a fully autonomous (level 4) system for electric vehicle fleets. We combine over 30 years of interdisciplinary university research in self‑driving technologies (DARPA Urban Challenge), electric vehicles (CityCar), and Mobility-on-Demand Systems. The team includes a decade of industrial and entrepreneurial experience that combines manufacturing robots, urban design, and shared vehicle fleet management.
Want to learn more about Optimus Ride? Visit Optimus Ride's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.