Who we are looking for:
We're looking for an accomplished Elastic Engineer to deploy, maintain and provide troubleshooting support as needed for Elastic deployments at the systems or software level. We also need someone with technical leadership skills to make (and keep!) our clients happy (by making them successful) through a highly collaborative team environment.
- College degree or/equivalent and 2-5 years of related work experience, required
- 2+ years of systems engineering/administration experience with Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch/Logstash/Kibana/Beats) clusters in elastic scaling cloud environments or on-premise implementations.
- 2+ years of experience with Elastic Stack cluster architecture, design and deployment.
- Ability to configure, maintain, and troubleshoot Elastic environments at customer sites on cloud and on-premise instances
- Experience facilitating integration with customer data sources and applications
- Understanding of software design as it relates to Elasticsearch deployments or distributed computing / system architecture
- 2+ years of experience using an automation/orchestration solution such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt, etc.
- Familiarity with data indexing concepts
- Experience with SIEM technologies and managing suite of tools to include Splunk Enterprise Security, QRadar, HP ArcSight and/or LogRhythm
- Experience with enterprise architecture and working as part of a cross-functional team to implement solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated
- Technical writing experience
Why you’ll love it here:
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! Optiv’s mission is to deliver comprehensive, integrated cybersecurity programs to optimize customer security programs to be more effective, efficient, manageable and measurable. Our aim is to become the world’s largest cybersecurity solutions integrator by leveraging our expertise in security technology, market-leading services, and innovative approaches. We have served more than 12,000 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, we offer an extensive geographic footprint, and have premium partnerships with more than 350 of the leading security product manufacturers. Optiv is a privately-held company backed by KKR, a leading global private equity firm.
With Optiv you can expect:
- An entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
- A competitive total rewards program
- Professional training opportunities
- Engaging and fun culture
- Opportunity to work with industry-leading, talented peers
Created in 2015 from the merger of Accuvant and FishNet Security, Optiv is the largest holistic pure-play cyber security solutions provider in North America. We help clients plan, build and run successful cyber security programs that achieve business objectives through our depth and breadth of cyber security offerings, extensive capabilities and proven expertise in cyber security strategy, managed security services, incident response, risk and compliance, security consulting, training and support, integration and architecture services, and security technology.
Want to learn more about Optiv? Visit Optiv's website.
Jobs You May Like
Frontend Software Engineer