The Manager – Risk Management and Transformation oversees all delivery performed by the consultants within the Risk Management and helps backup Senior Managers in various areas. This includes tactical project management oversight and delivery, helping ensure projects are completed on-time, on-budget, with high quality. The Manager is the primary point of escalation for client issues during a project. This person is also closely involved in helping mentor, develop and evaluate consultants.
This role actively contributes to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives. Works closely with customer, consultants and project analysts to ensure projects are executed as scoped and customer expectations are met. Building a trusted advisory relationship with the customer stakeholders.
In line with Optiv’s commitment to quality, you will confirm that work is of the highest quality as per Optiv’s quality standards, by reviewing the work provided by team members on assigned projects.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively and efficiently manage and motivate risk engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds
- Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment. Play an active role in counseling and mentoring consultants and Principal Consultants
- Provide constructive on-the-job feedback and coaching to team members
- Train, educate, and equip consultants and Risk delivery teams to support and drive high-performance on client engagements and projects
- Strategize with the Practice Directors to determine what new skillsets are needed
- Deliver quality services, activities, and processes necessary to provide quality results on projects
- Foster relationships with client representatives, Sales team members and building relationships with other Technical Community leaders.
- Consistently deliver quality client services. Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget.
- Monitor progress, manage risk and inform key stakeholders
- Seamlessly manage expectations of Risk Management service delivery
- Cultivate and manage business development opportunities. Understand Optiv and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients
- Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Develop relationships with team members across all Optiv’s practices to serve client needs
- Demonstrate deep technical capabilities and professional knowledge
- Possess in-depth business acumen
- Remain current on new developments in Risk Management
- Leader of virtual teams
- Bachelor's degree and approximately 5-7 years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and approximately 4-5 years of related work experience with a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related major, alternatively 12-15 years practical experience in Security and Risk Management.
- Knowledge of risk management as well as general security concepts and methods such as vulnerability assessments, data classification, privacy assessments, incident response, architectures or governance.
- Strong understanding of technical architecture, networking and interfacing with a variety of client ecosystems.
- Broad knowledge of technology, security, and risk trends including relevance to clients’ businesses
- Strong business acumen, project management expertise and understanding of Risk Services.
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements and compliance issues affecting clients related to privacy and data protection, such as PCI DSS, ISO27001, NIST CSF, NIST 800-53, and U.S. State Data Privacy Laws.
- Technical architecture experience integrating data protection software into clients' infrastructure; network architecture design, implementation and administration.
- Willingness to travel to meet client needs
- Valid driver's license in the US
- The successful candidate must hold or be willing to pursue related professional certifications such as the CISSP, CISM, and/or CISA.
Why you’ll love it here:
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! Optiv’s mission is to deliver comprehensive, integrated cybersecurity programs to optimize customer security programs to be more effective, efficient, manageable and measurable. Our aim is to become the world’s largest cybersecurity solutions integrator by leveraging our expertise in security technology, market-leading services, and innovative approaches. We have served more than 12,000 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, we offer an extensive geographic footprint, and have premium partnerships with more than 350 of the leading security product manufacturers. Optiv is a privately-held company backed by KKR, a leading global private equity firm.
With Optiv you can expect:
- An entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
- A competitive total rewards program
- Professional training opportunities
- Engaging and fun culture
- Opportunity to work with industry leading, talented peers
Why you'll love it here:
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! Optiv's mission is to deliver comprehensive, integrated cybersecurity programs to optimize customer security programs to be more effective, efficient, manageable and measurable. Our aim is to become the world's largest cybersecurity solutions integrator by leveraging our expertise in security technology, market leading services, and innovative approaches. We have served more than 12,000 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, we offer an extensive geographic footprint, and have premium partnerships with more than 350 of the leading security product manufacturers. Optiv is a privately-held company backed by KKR, a leading global private equity firm.
With Optiv you can expect:
• An entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
• A competitive total rewards program
• Professional training opportunities
• An engaging and fun culture
• Opportunity to work with industry-leading, talented peers
Created in 2015 from the merger of Accuvant and FishNet Security, Optiv is the largest holistic pure-play cyber security solutions provider in North America. We help clients plan, build and run successful cyber security programs that achieve business objectives through our depth and breadth of cyber security offerings, extensive capabilities and proven expertise in cyber security strategy, managed security services, incident response, risk and compliance, security consulting, training and support, integration and architecture services, and security technology.
Want to learn more about Optiv? Visit Optiv's website.
Jobs You May Like
Injection Molding Manufacturing/Tooling Engineer-Taichung, Tai...
Peloton, Taichung, Taiwan (30% travel)