The Client Solutions Architect is the primary technical resource for the field organization and works closely with Account Managers to secure initial business as well as grow new business opportunities within existing client accounts. The Solutions Architect combines technical knowledge with sales skills and applies practical Information Security experience to address the specific needs of the client, obtains credibility for NewCo, builds a strong relationship with the client to secure the opportunity, and provides high-level account management to ensure successful and profitable delivery of solutions.
- Provide guidance in strategic, program, and project initiatives
- Meet quarterly and annual quota objectives working in partnership with the Sales organization
- Utilize sales process to develop account plans in partnership with the Sales organization
- Add value throughout the sales process in the areas of:
- Requirements analysis and technical qualification of sales opportunities
- Solution development
- In depth product demonstrations and management of prospect evaluations
- Opportunity transition to the Professional Services organization
- Manage and prioritize sales opportunities
- Manage and prioritize the proposal process to create SOWs and respond to RFI/RFPs
- Clearly articulate the benefits of the NewCo product and service solution portfolio to various client stakeholders
- Maintain technical advisor relationship with clients by providing thought leadership, support, information, and guidance
- Obtain top tier vendor and industry related certifications
- BS/BA or equivalent and applicable work experience
- 3+ years in a pre or post-sales capacity within an IT security environment
- 3+ years previous security experience in at least 3 of the following areas: Firewall; IPS; DLP; SIEM; Application security; Web security
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance in the following areas: PCI; GLBA; SOX; HIPAA
- Proven track record of managing technical and high value IT security projects
- Thorough understanding of the current threat landscape
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with vendors, prospects, clients, Account Managers, and management
- Strong presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Highly motivated self-starter that does not require day-to-day management
- Valid US driver’s license
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to travel within assigned region
- CISSP or other professional certifications
- Certifications with 1 or more of our core technology solutions partners: Palo Alto Networks, Check Point, McAfee, F5, Blue Coat, IBM, Cisco, and RSA
- Strong relationships with security experts within the region
- History of awards/recognition for exceptional technical ability and value add
Why you'll love it here:
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations Managed Services and Identity and Data Management. Optiv remains committed to championing Diversity, Equality and Inclusion within our organization and throughout the industry.
With Optiv you can expect:
• Work/life balance. We offer "Recharge", a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable).Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Created in 2015 from the merger of Accuvant and FishNet Security, Optiv is the largest holistic pure-play cyber security solutions provider in North America. We help clients plan, build and run successful cyber security programs that achieve business objectives through our depth and breadth of cyber security offerings, extensive capabilities and proven expertise in cyber security strategy, managed security services, incident response, risk and compliance, security consulting, training and support, integration and architecture services, and security technology.
Want to learn more about Optiv? Visit Optiv's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one