Who we are looking for:
Accomplished cyber security professional with demonstrated success in securing initial business as well as grow new business opportunities. The Client Solutions Architect combines technical knowledge with sales skills and applies practical information security experience to address the specific needs of the client. As a partner to the client executive you will build relationships that solidify Optiv as the primary security solution provider.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Provide pre-sales support in collaboration with our sales team and ensure product and service selection meets customers business and technology needs
- Build strong relationships with our customers and establish yourself as the advisor which will allow them to reach their cyber security goals
- You'll identify and understand our client's core security concerns and how they correlate to Optiv solutions that mitigate these cybersecurity risks
- Effectively communicate the capabilities of Optiv’s vast cyber security services and technology product suite.
Qualifications for success:
- Experience in providing guidance in strategic, program and project initiatives in cyber security
- Manage and prioritize the proposal process to create SOW’s and respond to RFI/RFP’s
- Client Operations experience is preferred
- Ability to clearly articulate the benefits of the Optiv product and service solutions portfolio to various client stakeholders
- Proven experience in a pre or post-sales capacity in an information security environment.
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with vendors, prospects, clients, account managers and management.
- Strong presentation, written and oral communication skills.
Why you’ll love it here:
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv as the largest pure-play cyber security provider in North America. We have served more than 12,000 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, we offer an extensive geographic footprint, and have premium partnerships with more than 350 of the leading security product manufacturers.
With Optiv you can expect:
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
- Competitive total rewards program
- Expand on your cyber security skill-set
- Engaging and fun culture
- Opportunity to work with industry leading, talented peers
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Why you'll love it here:
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations ? Managed Services and Identity and Data Management. Optiv remains committed to championing Diversity, Equality and Inclusion within our organization and throughout the industry.
With Optiv you can expect:
• Work/life balance. We offer "Recharge", a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable).
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Created in 2015 from the merger of Accuvant and FishNet Security, Optiv is the largest holistic pure-play cyber security solutions provider in North America. We help clients plan, build and run successful cyber security programs that achieve business objectives through our depth and breadth of cyber security offerings, extensive capabilities and proven expertise in cyber security strategy, managed security services, incident response, risk and compliance, security consulting, training and support, integration and architecture services, and security technology.
Want to learn more about Optiv? Visit Optiv's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one