Senior Full Stack Software Engineer - Integrations
Ordergroove, Anywhere in the US
Igniting recurring revenue potential
We are looking for an experienced Senior Full Stack Software Engineer to join our team of talented engineers that share a common interest in distributed backend systems, scalability, availability, and continued deployment. You will help us build and improve the integration between Ordergroove and e-commerce systems which power the retail experience for some of the largest brands in the world. You will use the latest tools and technologies to solve challenging and interesting problems to redefine the way people shop and how online retailers develop relationships with their customers. Above all, your work will positively impact the lives of millions of users.
What you will do:
- Architect and develop our handshake with e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, Big Commerce, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Magento and more.
- Build integration features that make life easier for us, our partners and our clients
Who you are:
- You are a skilled communicator and are comfortable articulating complex ideas and talking abstract concepts
- You have a deep understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms.
- You care about code quality, know what it means to ship high quality code, and are eager to continuously improve by leaving the grass greener on any integration that you touch
- You are a passionate mentor and advocate for your technological vision, but you are also respectful and open to learn from other people's viewpoints
Bonus Points For:
- Experience building apps or plugins to power system integrations with any of the following: Shopify, Big Commerce, SFCC and Magento
- Extensive experience building apps in NodeJS or Python
- Experience in designing and building system integrations which are able to scale and meet the demands of high traffic sites
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- Raised $40M from top notch investors
- Headquartered in the heart of NYC
- Over 100 clients including The Honest Company, Unilever, KIND Snacks & L'Oreal
- Meet some of the team you’ll be working with: Eugene Vasilchenko, Steve Burchfield, Kenzi McGuigan & Farooq Haider
Recently named one of the 2020 Best Companies to Work For in New York, our values celebrate collaboration, different perspectives and curiosity with the goal of getting to the right answer, no matter who came up with it. At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team so that we gain different perspectives and build the best team possible. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our success.
Even while we are remote, staying connected and supporting each other is key to our culture. We build our community through small group events like trivia night, cooking classes and book club. We encourage cross-functional relationships through virtual coffees. And we stay close to the business through weekly team updates and quarterly all hands meetings.
We know there are a lot of great companies out there. At OG we focus on flexibility and empowering our team to make the right decisions for themselves. We have flexible PTO (you take vacation when you need it, not when you have earned the hours), a new work-from-anywhere policy (totally remote anywhere in the US, or you can go into the NYC office as much as you would like), and an annual personal development budget that you use for what matters to you (wellness, career development, productivity at home, etc). And of course that is on top of the basics like competitive compensation (including stock options) and incredible, affordable benefits. Come #getgroovy and grow your career at Ordergroove!
We’re passionate product people, engineers and marketers building the technology to power the future of Relationship Commerce.
We’re a B2B2C SaaS platform helping the world’s most interesting retailers and D2C brands remove friction from the customer experience to deliver recurring revenue.
We power seamless customer experiences – including subscriptions, reordering and memberships – across eCommerce, stores, SMS, voice, email and more.
Want to learn more about Ordergroove? Visit Ordergroove's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.