Origami Logic is providing top global brands with an up to the minute, accurate and complete picture of their marketing data. This data is collected automatically from many thousands of sources, cleaned up and organized.
We are looking for a Data Quality Analyst responsible for analyzing and driving the completeness and accuracy of daily data collection processes.
- Monitor daily data operations tools, identify and fix any gaps or failed processes
- Investigate data anomalies and gaps, and ensure the continuous quality of data delivery
- Work with engineering and data teams to address gaps and operational issues
- Work with engineering to automate daily data operations, improve tooling and error handling
- Track and report operational and data quality metrics
- 2+ years of professional work experience in a data, QA or operations related position.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent Excel skills
- BS/BA degree in an analytical field (math, economics, statistics or similar)
- Excellent communication skills (in English)
- Willingness to work weekends or other on-call hours
- Knowledge of SQL and/or Python is a plus
- Fresh graduates of any Engineering or IT related degree are welcome
- Competitive Salary
- Stock options
- Health Insurance
- Internet Allowance
- 15 days annual vacation leave
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly team activity
- Snack Bar (free snacks and drinks)
- Casual attire - no dress code
- Stress-Free Environment (work-life balance)
Who We Are
At Origami Logic, we leave our egos at home and focus on getting sh*t done. We value being real, and always speak our minds while welcoming feedback. We maintain a customer-centric mindset and challenge ourselves daily to think outside the box. We take pride in our diverse backgrounds and experiences, as this enables us to each contribute in a unique way. Working at Origami Logic means supporting each other during setbacks and giving high-fives when we succeed, because every fold counts.
What We Do
Origami Logic is a marketing analytics company that helps teams master marketing performance by letting them see what’s working and what’s not – in a way that makes sense to them – so they can optimize their efforts. Thousands of marketers and global brands, including P&G, AB InBev, Diageo and Kellogg’s, trust Origami Logic to help them unify and refine their vast array of marketing data, across every channel and platform, so they can search and organize it in real time to get a better understanding of their marketing efforts and improve their overall impact. Origami Logic is funded by top-tier investors Accel Partners, DAG Ventures, Icon Ventures, NextWorld Capital, Saban Ventures, and Viola Ventures. Please visit www.origamilogic.com and follow us on Twitter @OrigamiLogic.
About Origami Logic
Origami Logic is a marketing analytics company that helps brands and agencies master their marketing performance. We empower organizations to do their best marketing by providing the most timely and accurate way to collect, explore, understand, and optimize marketing results. In today’s rapidly changing marketing environment, marketers need tools that allow them to stay agile and gain a better understanding of their efforts – what’s working and what isn’t – so they can take action and optimize performance. From day one, we built Origami Logic for modern marketers so they can improve their understanding of performance, accelerate decision-making, and make an impact on their company’s bottom line.