Origami Logic is providing top global brands with an up to the minute, accurate and complete picture of their marketing data. This data is collected automatically from many thousands of sources, cleaned up and organized.
We are looking for a Data Quality Analyst responsible for analyzing and driving the completeness and accuracy of daily data collection processes.
- Monitor daily data operations tools, identify and fix any gaps or failed processes
- Investigate data anomalies and gaps, and ensure the continuous quality of data delivery
- Work with engineering and data teams to address gaps and operational issues
- Work with engineering to automate daily data operations, improve tooling and error handling
- Track and report operational and data quality metrics
- 2+ years of professional work experience in a data, QA or operations related position.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent Excel skills
- BS/BA degree in an analytical field (math, economics, statistics or similar)
- Excellent communication skills (in English)
- Willingness to work weekends or other on-call hours
- Knowledge of SQL and/or Python is a plus
Who We Are
At Origami Logic, we leave our egos at home and focus on getting sh*t done. We value being real, and always speak our minds while welcoming feedback. We maintain a customer-centric mindset and challenge ourselves daily to think outside the box. We take pride in our diverse backgrounds and experiences, as this enables us to each contribute in a unique way. Working at Origami Logic means supporting each other during setbacks and giving high-fives when we succeed, because every fold counts.
What We Do
Origami Logic is a marketing analytics company that helps teams master their marketing performance by letting them see what’s working and what’s not, so they can optimize their efforts. Thousands of marketers and global brands like P&G, HP, JCPenney, Intel, and Omni Hotels, trust Origami Logic to help them unify and refine their vast array of marketing data, across every channel and platform, and let them search and organize it in real-time, in whatever way makes sense to them, so they can better understand their marketing efforts and improve their overall impact. Origami is funded by top-tier investors Accel Partners, Icon Ventures, NextWorld Capital, DAG Ventures, and Lightspeed Venture Partners.
About Origami Logic
Origami Logic is a marketing analytics company that helps brands and agencies master their marketing performance. We empower organizations to do their best marketing by providing the most timely and accurate way to collect, explore, understand, and optimize marketing results. In today’s rapidly changing marketing environment, marketers need tools that allow them to stay agile and gain a better understanding of their efforts – what’s working and what isn’t – so they can take action and optimize performance. From day one, we built Origami Logic for modern marketers so they can improve their understanding of performance, accelerate decision-making, and make an impact on their company’s bottom line.
Want to learn more about Origami Logic? Visit Origami Logic's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Analyst
Khan Academy, Mountain View, CA (Remote friendly for US & Canada)
Manager, Engineering - HDF (Apache Kafka)
Hortonworks, Greater Baltimore MD area or Santa Clara, CA
Part Time Data Science Instructor
General Assembly, Los Angeles
Lead Software Engineer, Full-Stack
Magic Leap, Inc., Sunnyvale, CA
Senior Data Scientist - Operations Research
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
System Security Instructor
SecureSet Academy, Denver