Origami Logic is looking for a recruiting-ninja to help us discover and hire great talent in our newest office located in Bangkok, Thailand! This position will be in charge of partnering with business leaders to identify talent needs and managing full-cycle recruiting process to build out our new location.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting processes for Thailand office location: sourcing, pre-screening, interview scheduling, candidate management and offer negotiations.
- Source and attract candidates from a variety of locations including online databases, employee referrals, events, networking, ect.
- Create amazing candidate experiences for everyone you interact with
- Support Hiring Managers in the creation of quality job descriptions
- Ensure that all data relevant to the recruitment process is accurately recorded in the recruitment management system.
- Lead communications with hiring managers to ensure understanding of and compliance with the recruitment process and policies.
- Perform reference and background checks for potential employees
- 4+ years of agency or in-house recruiting experience (fast-paced startup experience a huge plus)
- Experience hiring technical talent for all levels of an organization (entry to senior)
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective sourcing channels in Thailand.
- Successful track record recruiting for software engineers/technical roles
- Self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity
- Experience forming strong partnerships with hiring managers and interviewers
- Fluency in reading/writing English a must, additional language capability preferred
Who We Are
At Origami Logic, we leave our egos at home and focus on getting sh*t done. We value being real, and always speak our minds while welcoming feedback. We maintain a customer-centric mindset and challenge ourselves daily to think outside the box. We take pride in our diverse backgrounds and experiences, as this enables us to each contribute in a unique way. Working at Origami Logic means supporting each other during setbacks and giving high-fives when we succeed, because every fold counts.
What We Do
Origami Logic is a marketing analytics company that helps teams master their marketing performance by letting them see what’s working and what’s not, so they can optimize their efforts. Thousands of marketers and global brands like P&G, HP, JCPenney, Intel, and Omni Hotels, trust Origami Logic to help them unify and refine their vast array of marketing data, across every channel and platform, and let them search and organize it in real-time, in whatever way makes sense to them, so they can better understand their marketing efforts and improve their overall impact. Origami is funded by top-tier investors Accel Partners, Icon Ventures, NextWorld Capital, DAG Ventures, and Lightspeed Venture Partners.
About Origami Logic
Origami Logic is a marketing analytics company that helps brands and agencies master their marketing performance. We empower organizations to do their best marketing by providing the most timely and accurate way to collect, explore, understand, and optimize marketing results. In today’s rapidly changing marketing environment, marketers need tools that allow them to stay agile and gain a better understanding of their efforts – what’s working and what isn’t – so they can take action and optimize performance. From day one, we built Origami Logic for modern marketers so they can improve their understanding of performance, accelerate decision-making, and make an impact on their company’s bottom line.
Want to learn more about Origami Logic? Visit Origami Logic's website.
Jobs You May Like
Growth Marketing Associate
Postmates, San Francisco
Sr. Instock Planner
Coupang, Seoul (HQ)
Customer Advocacy Manager
Twilio, San Francisco, CA
Digital Marketing Internship
Flexport, Amsterdam, NL
VP of Product Marketing
Twilio, San Francisco, CA
Social Media Senior Associate
NerdWallet, San Francisco, CA