Originate brings together world-class product managers, engineers, and designers to create groundbreaking digital products for our partners. As a Senior Product Manager at Originate, you will lead product development projects, acting as the critical, central hub between project team members, our partners, and Originate executive management.
You will play a key role in shaping products in a diverse range of industries and explore the application of cutting edge technology to meet customer needs. Every project at Originate will challenge you to apply your product management expertise to develop solutions for new audiences, businesses, and technologies.
At Originate, the Product Manager’s mission is to work with our partners and team members to deliver great products, no matter what.
- Our success is built upon our amazing team. You will work with smart, creative, and humble people that are passionate about creating products that meet customer needs and solving problems through collaboration and innovative thinking.
- We employ the latest innovations in technology to solve challenging problems in a variety of industries. You will be tasked with learning new skillsets required for designing and building products in rapidly changing fields, such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, and Virtual Reality.
- We value your passions and interests. At Originate, 20% of your company time you can work on your own side-project/startup no strings attached; read more here.
- We believe in partnership and the power of shared outcomes. Through our Profit Sharing Program, you can share in 50% of Originate’s global profit.
- We offer a flexible schedule and an open vacation policy.
- Work with current and potential partners to define new products and opportunities
- Perform user testing and research to deeply understand the end user’s needs
- Apply research, analytics, and intuition to determine product direction
- Successfully manage projects within time and budget constraints
- Lead workshops and meetings with stakeholders and team members to accomplish project goals
- Lead engineering and design teams to create products in an Agile work environment
- Lead Quality team members and perform product testing as needed
- Work with Originate executive management on a variety of initiatives to help the company grow
- 2 years of product management experience with B2C or B2B products. Bonus points if you have worked with both!
- Passion for developing innovative web and mobile products from idea to launch
- Ability to explain complex concepts clearly to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to balance responsibilities on multiple project initiatives at once
- Experience working collaboratively with engineers and designers to create digital products
- Positive attitude and solution-driven mindset
- Empathetic team player who assumes positive intentions
- Comfortable taking on initiatives and delivering results without day to day management
- Extremely organized and focused on the high-value outcomes
- Very high standards for your work
A digital product development and venture firm—designing, building, operating, and investing in transformational software products.
Be a Better Originate Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Originate when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Originate? Visit http://www.originate.com/
Jobs You May Like
Traffic & Digital Asset Coordinator, Product Creative
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Senior Product Designer
Patreon, San Francisco
Senior Product Manager, Growth
TripAdvisor, San Francisco
Managing Producer, Game Design
PlayStation, Playa Vista, CA
Director of Product Management, Collaboration
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Product Design Internship
Wish, San Francisco, United States