Originate is built around hiring the best people in all disciplines and working collaboratively to create world-class software products with team-members and partners.
Our Technology Environment
New products are built primarily using Scala, RoR, Node.js, and any number of front-end technologies (React, Ember, Angular...). Mobile development is either iOS or Android.
You’ll find individuals hacking with everything else (Haskell, Clojure, Go, Scheme, Meteor…) and we’re always ready to use a new language or a new framework when it’s ready or when a project dictates.
We work in small, fast-paced, cross-functional, agile teams.
What Makes Us Different
- Our success is built upon our amazing team. You will work with smart, creative, and humble people that are passionate about building things, solving problems, and collaboration.
- We value your passions and interests. At Originate, 20% of your company time you can work on your own side-project/startup no strings attached; read more here.
- We believe in the power of shared outcomes. Through our Profit Sharing Program, you can share in 50% of Originate’s global profit.
- We offer a flexible schedule and an open vacation policy.
The ideal candidate
- You are curious and code for fun.
- You are passionate about your craft and love working with folks who feel equally strongly about their professions.
- You have 3+ years of recent experience in iOS development (Objective-C / Swift, Cocoa, Core Services, etc. )
- BS in Computer Science, Math, EE, or applicable.
A digital product development and venture firm—designing, building, operating, and investing in transformational software products.
Be a Better Originate Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Originate when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Originate? Visit http://www.originate.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Strategy & Operations Manager, Merchant - Texas
DoorDash, Austin, Texas
Technical Customer Success Manager
Slack, London, England
Merchandise Coordinator, BarkBox
BarkBox, New York, NY
Community Associate, Retail - Los Angeles (Contract)
Lyft, Los Angeles, CA
Global Content Strategist - Employer Brand
ThoughtWorks, Belo Horizonte
Peloton, Los Angeles Warehouse