We are looking for a passionate Senior Technical Recruiter to partner closely with our Founders, CTO and VP of Engineering to spearhead new recruiting initiatives, redefine recruiting processes, and scale our engineering team. In this role, you will not only source, engage and hire the best tech talent out there, but will be given the opportunity to work alongside industry leaders (and an awesome People Team!) to define and build a strong and effective recruiting machine.
This is a critical time for Oscar, so if you’re looking to make a real impact and help build an incredible team that’s truly changing lives, let’s chat!
- Partner closely with senior leadership to define recruiting processes
- Source, engage, and hire top tech talent for some of our most technical and impactful engineering teams
- Manage a passive funnel, applicant funnel, and drive referrals
- Prepare offers, create strategic closing plans, negotiate compensation packages, and ultimately sign engineering candidates
- Understand the market and come up with creative ways to connect with the right talent
- Collaborate with the rest of the Recruiting Team to ensure great candidate experience, build and execute interview plans, and have a little fun!
- You have 2-5 years of successful recruiting experience in a high-volume, tech-focused environment
- You are metrics-minded and let the numbers drive your approach
- You’re a relationship builder and proactively engage with hiring managers and candidates
- You are well-versed in utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter to source top candidates
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, love driving process, and take ownership of the candidate journey end-to-end
- You’re creative, strategic and always striving to improve
- You have both agency and in-house recruiting experience
- You’re familiar with Greenhouse or a similar Applicant Tracking System
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we work to cultivate an environment where exceptional people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change healthcare -- an experience made whole by your unique background and perspectives.
Founded in 2012, Oscar is probably the last thing you would expect from a technology startup – a seemingly old-fashioned healthcare insurance provider. The company provides clients with the kind of clarity and simplicity we have come to expect from an e-commerce site. And, of course, they're hiring.
Be a Better Oscar Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Oscar when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Oscar? Visit Oscar's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior HR Business Partner
Business Operations Sourcer
Qualtrics , Provo
Program Manager, Training
Blue Bottle Coffee, Oakland
People & Culture Program Associate
Vox Media, New York, NY
PT Data Science Instructor
Galvanize, New York City
Advisory Platform Architect APJ- Alliances
Pivotal Software, Singapore