Oscar Marketing is a small, nimble team using design, data, and technology to revolutionize healthcare. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will own the crafting and execution of Oscar’s engagement with our providers. You will partner with product managers, engineers, designers, data scientists, customer care, sales, and healthcare experts to understand, improve, and optimize the experience for our community.
What is the position?
- Boost the education, feature adoption, and engagement of our providers.
- Ensure our community understands how Oscar is differentiated from our competitors, our value to them, and how to use the product and features.
- Work with the product team to reach, engage, guide, and retain our providers through multi-platform communications, including regulatory communications.
In your first 90 days, you will:
- Understand our existing and potential provider partners across our different partnerships and markets.
- Begin to move beyond simple understanding of our work, and become an active thought partner: you help us invent new solutions and put your ideas onto the table.
- Have a command of our marketing strategy, how we measure our performance, and become an independent contributor.
Who are you?
- 3+ years experience marketing digital consumer and/or B2B products with a strong understanding of reaching, acquiring, and retaining users.
- Exceptional analytical skills and deep experience with A/B testing and optimization.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive, strategic, implementation-focused, and ready to roll up your sleeves and make an impact right away.
Above all else:
- Friendly, thoughtful, and kind.
- Humility, maturity, and lack of ego.
- Always a point of view and an open mind.
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we work to cultivate an environment where exceptional people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change healthcare -- an experience made whole by your unique background and perspectives.
Founded in 2012, Oscar is probably the last thing you would expect from a technology startup – a seemingly old-fashioned healthcare insurance provider. The company provides clients with the kind of clarity and simplicity we have come to expect from an e-commerce site. And, of course, they're hiring.
Be a Better Oscar Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Oscar when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Oscar? Visit https://www.hioscar.com/
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager - Growth
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
Digital Ad Ops Manager
Time Inc., London, United Kingdom
Product Marketing Manager, Retention
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Head of Culinary & Product Operations
Senior Product Manager - Ecosystem Strategic Partnerships
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Growth Manager, Dropbox Business
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA