We're looking for an experienced, full cycle recruiter to help us grow and scale in our Tempe, Arizona location! While high-volume recruiting for our Member Services & Operations team will be your main area of focus, you'll also be responsible for filling any one-off roles needed by the business. Your day to day responsibilities will include: sourcing, screening and qualifying exceptional candidates according to qualifications provided by the business-- all while providing a best in class candidate experience from the sourcing / application stage, up until the offer / onboarding stage.
This is a critical time for Oscar, so if you’re looking to make a real impact and help build an incredible team that’s truly changing lives, let’s chat!
- Partner closely with your hiring teams to define recruiting processes and anticipate and meet evolving hiring needs
- Source, engage, and hire top talent for our external-facing teams--those who represent Oscar to our members!
- Manage passive funnels, applicant funnels, and drive referrals
- Prepare offers, create strategic closing plans, negotiate compensation packages, and ultimately sign high quality candidates
- Utilize all necessary tools and techniques to run an efficient recruiting process
- Understand the market and come up with creative ways to connect with the right talent
- Collaborate with the rest of the Recruiting Team to ensure a great candidate experience, build and execute interview plans, and have a little fun!
- You have a bachelor's degree
- You have 2+ years of successful recruiting experience in a high-volume environment
- You are metrics-minded and let the numbers drive your approach
- You’re a relationship builder and proactively engage with hiring managers and candidates
- You are well-versed in utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter to source top candidates
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, love driving process, and take ownership of the candidate journey end-to-end
- You're able to adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- You’re creative, strategic and always striving to learn and improve
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we work to cultivate an environment where exceptional people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change healthcare -- an experience made whole by your unique background and perspectives.
Founded in 2012, Oscar is probably the last thing you would expect from a technology startup – a seemingly old-fashioned healthcare insurance provider. The company provides clients with the kind of clarity and simplicity we have come to expect from an e-commerce site. And, of course, they're hiring.
Be a Better Oscar Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Oscar when you watch classes taught by their top employees.