Product Marketing Manager: Oscar for Business
Oscar, New York
A better kind of health insurance company
Oscar Marketing is a small, nimble team using design, data, and technology to revolutionize healthcare. As a Product Marketing Manager: Oscar for Business, you will partner closely with the marketing and sales teams to drive the growth of Oscar for Business. We're looking for creative marketing professionals who are excited to work on an innovative product in a fast growing startup.
- Drive development of messaging, positioning, and sales collateral to bring Oscar for Business to market
- Work closely and collaboratively with sales leads and teams to understand target needs and buying motivations of our brokers and business owners, and translate to sales collateral strategy to accelerate sales
- Draft initial copy and messaging and drive development of key sales assets - especially 1-pagers, pitch decks, landing pages etc. - across multiple markets
- Manage data collection and cross-functional coordination to gather required information to bring Oscar products to life (i.e. network data, member engagement data, etc.)
- Collaborate independently with creative team (internal and external agency) to develop consistent brand and tone for all sales materials
- Monitor adoption of collateral and impact on sales based on website data, survey data, Salesforce data, and interviews with brokers and admins
- Develop broader engagement strategy for brokers and business owners through webinars, whitepapers, etc.
- Prior B2B marketing experience would be helpful, but is not mandatory
- Strong writing skills and ability to translate customer needs into meaningful value propositions and core messaging
- Presentation development skills and an eye for design
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to stay calm in an sometimes-hectic environment and creative problem-solving skills are required.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal & written) are necessary, as the position will be dealing with a many internal stakeholders
- Self-starter with an ability to work independently on projects from start to finish, while also being an excellent collaborator
- Nice to have: experience navigating Excel and Google spreadsheets, experience with Salesforce and marketing automation
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we work to cultivate an environment where exceptional people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change healthcare -- an experience made whole by your unique background and perspectives.
Founded in 2012, Oscar is probably the last thing you would expect from a technology startup – a seemingly old-fashioned healthcare insurance provider. The company provides clients with the kind of clarity and simplicity we have come to expect from an e-commerce site. And, of course, they're hiring.
Be a Better Oscar Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Oscar when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Oscar? Visit https://www.hioscar.com/
Jobs You May Like
Director, Product Management
Wealthfront, Redwood City, CA
Updater, New York, NY
Technical Program Manager (m/f)
Technical Product Support- ThoughtWorks Product
ThoughtWorks, New York
Senior Product Manager, Core Services
Etsy, Brooklyn, NY
Harry’s, Harry's Germany