As Regional Product Marketing Manager focused on our Oscar for Business product, you will partner closely with the marketing and sales teams to drive the growth of Oscar for Business. We're looking for creative marketing professionals who are excited to work on an innovative product in a fast growing startup.
- Own go-to-market strategy and execution for a specific Oscar Region, partnering directly with Regional Sales Director and Sales Leads to quickly grow Oscar in new and existing markets
- Work closely and collaboratively with regional sales leads and teams to understand target needs and buying motivations of brokers and business owners in your given markets, and translate to email marketing, sales collateral, local partnerships co-marketing, etc.
- Conduct competitive analysis on product offerings and positioning in each market with coordination with plan design team
- Analyze key patterns within your markets, such as broker adoption, sales and customer trends, and conversions, to continually iterate and improve on marketing tactics
- Manage development end-to-end of market-specific collateral related to launches and ongoing growth by managing data collection and cross-functional coordination and gathering required information related to each market
- Draft and execute ongoing broker email engagement within markets to support education and adoption of Oscar
- Identify opportunities for targeted direct outreach through mail, paid advertising, etc. in your given market
- Collaborate with Events Manager to manage local event strategy and execution
- Prior B2B marketing experience would be helpful, but is not mandatory.
- Comfortable with crafting strategies and still rolling up sleeves to get things done, such as copy writing, mock ups, dashboards, etc.
- Experience with Excel and strong analytical skills to analyze data
- Presentation development skills and an eye for design
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to stay calm in an sometimes-hectic environment and creative problem-solving skills are required.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal & written) are necessary, as the position will be dealing with a many internal stakeholders
- Self-starter with an ability to work independently on projects from start to finish, while also being an excellent collaborator.
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we work to cultivate an environment where exceptional people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change healthcare -- an experience made whole by your unique background and perspectives.
Founded in 2012, Oscar is probably the last thing you would expect from a technology startup – a seemingly old-fashioned healthcare insurance provider. The company provides clients with the kind of clarity and simplicity we have come to expect from an e-commerce site. And, of course, they're hiring.
Be a Better Oscar Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Oscar when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Oscar? Visit https://www.hioscar.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Marketing Manager (MarTech)
Demandbase, San Francisco, CA
Senior Product Manager
Qualtrics , Krakow
Junior Product Manager
Director of Product Management - Payments
Braintree Payments, San Francisco
Technical Product Manager
Tapad, New York
Product Marketing Manager