Oscar is a small, fast-paced team using technology and design to revolutionize healthcare. The Network team is responsible for overseeing the operations of our provider network across current markets and setting up our operations and relationships as Oscar expands into new markets.
Within the Network team, Network Partnerships is responsible for managing our network partners in both existing and expansion markets. As the Expansion Operations Manager, you will be responsible for supporting Expansion and deal negotiations in preparation to launch in new markets.
Specific projects in your first 6 months* include:
- Researching and preparing meeting materials with key partners in potential expansion markets
- Assisting in outreach, pitch and demo development
- Supporting Expansion Leads in supporting, structuring and executing deal negotiations for expansion targets.
- Coordinating Network and cross-functional teams on expansion-related workflows
- Systematizing processes and synthesizing best practices to continuously improve Oscar’s expansion partner strategy and operations
Winning factors: What leads to success
Must-have qualities include:
- Ability to project manage cross-functional initiatives in a fast-paced environment. You’re great at managing a work plan and you track everything so nothing slips through the cracks.
- Strong attention to detail. We can rely on you to get it right the first time.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Experiencing managing and supporting executive - level meetings and takeaways
- Ability to travel
The following will be helpful, but are not essential:
- 4-6 years of work experience in strategy and/or project management
- Healthcare and/or client-facing experience in a previous role
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we work to cultivate an environment where exceptional people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change healthcare -- an experience made whole by your unique background and perspectives.
Pay Transparency Policy: Oscar's Pay Transparency Policy ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team ([email protected]) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Founded in 2012, Oscar is probably the last thing you would expect from a technology startup – a seemingly old-fashioned healthcare insurance provider. The company provides clients with the kind of clarity and simplicity we have come to expect from an e-commerce site. And, of course, they're hiring.
Be a Better Oscar Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Oscar when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Oscar? Visit Oscar's website.
Jobs You May Like
Freelance-Linguistic Annotator (English to German)
Unbabel, Remote - Freelance
Head of Data Science (m/f/d)
Azure Big Data Engineer
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Data Science Immersive Instructor
General Assembly, Singapore
Senior Software Engineer, Big Data
Senior Data Engineer (Spark)