In this role, you will be a key member of the Network team responsible for managing the compliance and regulatory responsibilities of the Network team while providing guidance on the application of and compliance with applicable regulation to Oscar’s businesses. We currently operate in the individual market in New York, California and Texas (both on- and off-exchange) and are expanding to New Jersey, Ohio and Tennessee in 2018. We anticipate further geographic expansion and new product offerings. You should be comfortable in an ever changing environment as we continue to grow!
- Manage all Network regulatory and compliance responsibilities, such as Credentialing, Delegated Oversight, Provider Access and Availability, and more
- Be the single point of contact for Network regulatory compliance at Oscar, working with internal Legal and Compliance teams
- Work closely with the VP of Network to ensure the department is operating in a compliant way
- Review regulations applicable to the Network team and advise on how to comply
- Partner and interact with regulators and government agencies
- Manage regulatory matters, including information requests and audits
- 3-5 years experience working in a healthcare setting in regulatory or compliance or work as an attorney
- Experience working with or interpreting legalese and regulatory documents
- Highly organized, detail oriented, collaborative team player, who thrives in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage competing demands, shifting priorities and interests of multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership with strong work ethic and follow-through skills
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we work to cultivate an environment where exceptional people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change healthcare -- an experience made whole by your unique background and perspectives.
Founded in 2012, Oscar is probably the last thing you would expect from a technology startup – a seemingly old-fashioned healthcare insurance provider. The company provides clients with the kind of clarity and simplicity we have come to expect from an e-commerce site. And, of course, they're hiring.
Be a Better Oscar Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Oscar when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Oscar? Visit Oscar's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Fullstack Engineer - Developer Experience Team
Twitch, San Francisco, CA or Irvine, CA
Technical Support L3 Engineer
Narvar, San Francisco, CA
Mixpanel, New York
Senior Web Developer
Aptoide, Lisbon, Portugal
Senior Chassis Engineer, Steering
SF Motors, Ann Arbor, MI
Sr. Manager, Service Management Tools Engineering
PlayStation, San Diego, CA