Health care is hard. At Oscar, we’re here to make it easier. Our team includes people from a broad range of backgrounds who have joined Oscar to make a frustrating system more accessible, transparent, and human. Marketing is a powerful tool in achieving these goals, helping make complex information more intuitive and easier to understand.
By 2020, not only will Oscar operate in at least nine states, but we will also be offering Medicare Advantage-Prescription Drug Program (“MA-PD”) products. We believe Oscar’s consumer technology and concierge services will enable us to deliver more personalized, accessible care for the medicare population.
As an Associate Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for supporting our Medicare Advantage Growth Marketing Lead on driving our 2020 distribution strategy as well as driving go-to-market planning for our year-round acquisition of individuals aging into medicare.
You will work more broadly with the Go-To-Market Medicare Advantage team comprised of sales, marketing, plan design, product, network and operations leaders.
Core responsibilities include:
- Distribution Implementation: Work across the marketing and sales organization to ensure our segmentation strategy and core positioning translates across all distribution channels (direct mail, brokers, radio, display advertising and community partnerships.)
- Go-To-Market Strategy: Develop core positioning, audience segmentation and marketing channel recommendations for driving targeted brand awareness and acquisition of individuals aging into medicare (turning 65) year round.
- Market Analysis: Keep a pulse on the value proposition and distribution strategy of our competitors and above all else, the needs and wants of our consumer audiences via surveys, interviews and industry research.
- Marketing experience: You have owned the development of marketing campaigns and understand the value of marketing in driving scalable growth and brand awareness.
- Knack for operations and organization: You can wear many hats and manage multiple projects at the same time. You have a proven track record of building earned trust among a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Can-do attitude: You do not shy away from road-blocks. You think creatively and act persistently to do whatever it takes to ensure a project launches successfully.
- Healthcare technology experience. You understand the healthcare ecosystem and the regulatory guidelines a health insurance plan must follow. But you also have worked in a technology company and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with sales and product teams: You understand how to collaborate with sales and product professionals - using data-driven communication and clear prioritization frameworks.
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we work to cultivate an environment where exceptional people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change healthcare -- an experience made whole by your unique background and perspectives.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team ([email protected]) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy: Oscar's Pay Transparency Policy ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.
Founded in 2012, Oscar is probably the last thing you would expect from a technology startup – a seemingly old-fashioned healthcare insurance provider. The company provides clients with the kind of clarity and simplicity we have come to expect from an e-commerce site. And, of course, they're hiring.
Be a Better Oscar Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Oscar when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Oscar? Visit Oscar's website.
Jobs You May Like
Manager, Digital Media Activation (London)
Peloton, London, UK
Sales Development Representative - English Speaker
Senior Front End Developer
Coursera, Mountain View, CA
Programmatic Marketing Analyst
Instacart, San Francisco, CA
Vice President, Creative Services
Grand Rounds, San Francisco, CA