Oscar Product is a growing, fast-paced team using technology and design to revolutionize healthcare. We work on a wide range of projects in several areas: building next generation consumer experiences, technology and infrastructure, expanding into new markets, creating better ways for healthcare providers to interact with patients, optimizing internal operations and processes, and lots more.
As the Group PM for Concierge, you’ll oversee a team of product managers and process engineers focused on delivering the Concierge experience at scale. You and your team will work to identify opportunities to empower a large and growing team of care guides allowing them to answer more than a million questions a year while spending time on the things that matter most to members--helping them navigate a complex healthcare system and making sure they get the care they need.
- Experienced. You have 4+ years of product experience and have managed a team of 1-3 product managers for 1+ years. (We’re serious!)
- Excellent people manager: you actively coach (without micromanaging) and thoughtfully advocate for the needs of your team.
- A quick study. Healthcare is complicated; you’re excited to get into the details and become an expert in health insurance, from how claims are processed to how payments flow through the healthcare system.
- User-driven: You encourage your team to develop a deep understanding of how your users think and behave—and you create the right processes to make user research a daily ritual.
- Outcome-focused: You maintain a high standard of quality while working with your team to deliver results quickly and consistently
- Collaborative. You love partnering with product peers and stakeholders on other teams to solve problems cross-functionally
- Strong communicator. You understand what level and form of communication to use to not only keep your team in alignment, but your stakeholders too.
- Great at prioritizing. There are a million ways to make the healthcare experience better - we can’t fix all of them at once! How do you make sure your team knows where to start?
- Above all: you are mature, flexible, and highly collaborative. (No jerks allowed!)
Your day-to-day will include:
- Helping to define the vision and strategy for a set of road maps focused on allowing our Concierge teams to support and serve our members
- Communicating with stakeholders including department leaders from across the business
- Collaborating with Engineering and Product leadership to make resource trade-off decisions and to ensure your teams are working together effectively
- Mentoring, coaching and providing support to a team of PMs and Process Engineers
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we work to cultivate an environment where exceptional people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change healthcare -- an experience made whole by your unique background and perspectives.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team ([email protected]) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy: Oscar's Pay Transparency Policy ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.
Founded in 2012, Oscar is probably the last thing you would expect from a technology startup – a seemingly old-fashioned healthcare insurance provider. The company provides clients with the kind of clarity and simplicity we have come to expect from an e-commerce site. And, of course, they're hiring.
Be a Better Oscar Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Oscar when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Oscar? Visit Oscar's website.
Jobs You May Like
UX Writer Istanbul/Poland
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
BridgeAthletic, San Francisco
Content Marketing Manager
MongoDB, New York City
Product Manager / Senior Product Manager, SMS Platform - Super Network
Twilio, Tallinn, London
Associate Teacher (Lower School) & Extended Day Program Assistant
Khan Lab School, Khan Lab School
Roomi, New York Office (HQ)