We are changing how health insurance works. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent and human. We need your help to do so. We brought together leaders from top technology, service and healthcare companies to work side by side to disrupt health insurance. The result? Better people, better ideas, and better healthcare.
About the Role:
We are looking for a People Operations Associate that can bring strong analytic skills and excellent customer service on our People Operations team. You should be gritty and relentless as you seek the truth through data and technology.
You thrive in a frequently changing work environment where flexibility is vital to your success. You have a love of learning and are a sponge for new information. You get things done and can explain complex ideas in a simple straightforward way. This role reports to Senior Manager of People Operations.
- Support all Oscar HRIS system administration, including business process configuration, report development, security configuration, integrations, and system functionality for Workday Absence, HCM, LMS, Payroll and Time
- Work closely with key business partners across organization to drive system enhancements and improvements
- Participate in testing new configurations, enhancements, and releases in Workday
- Support advanced reporting and dashboard analytics requests from the business
- Collaborate closely with People team on process improvements and all system related issues
- Drive HR process optimization and standardization while balancing the business need for flexibility and appropriate localization
- Be a Subject Matter Expert – develop deep knowledge of core hire-to-retire processes used by Oscar, advise the business on best practices for optimizing the use of Oscar’s People Technology
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business, Information Technology or other related field required
- 5+ years of HRIS experience required - Workday preferred
- Experience working with Workday Time & Attendance and Payroll
- Proficient in Workday Report Writer, Calculated Fields and Dashboards preferred
- Broad experience with HR technologies, systems, and reporting
- A strong analytic bend- you should have experience with report writing and data analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a customer first mentality
- Self-motivated, delivers with excellence while requiring little direct management and oversight
- Clear attention to detail and proven to have high levels of accuracy
- The utmost discretion and tact in handling highly confidential and sensitive information
- Highly flexible, adaptive, with a problem solving orientation
- Capacity to work with a variety of work-styles and personalities
- Ability to develop clear, actionable steps and manage projects
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we work to cultivate an environment where exceptional people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change healthcare -- an experience made whole by your unique background and perspectives.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team ([email protected]) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy: Oscar's Pay Transparency Policy ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.
Founded in 2012, Oscar is probably the last thing you would expect from a technology startup – a seemingly old-fashioned healthcare insurance provider. The company provides clients with the kind of clarity and simplicity we have come to expect from an e-commerce site. And, of course, they're hiring.
Be a Better Oscar Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Oscar when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Oscar? Visit Oscar's website.
Jobs You May Like
Talent Sourcing Specialist
Didn't See What You Are Looking For?
Datto, Norwalk, CT; Rochester, NY; Boston, MA; Portland, OR
Front Lines Associate
General Assembly, Seattle, WA
Organizer - WI
Indivisible, Milwaukee, WI
Learning & Development Program Manager
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Senior Director, HR Business Partner
Twilio, San Francisco, CA