Health care is hard. At Oscar, we’re here to make it easier. Our team includes people from a broad range of backgrounds who have joined Oscar to make a frustrating system more accessible, transparent, and human.
We’re looking for a passionate, data-driven, Business and Clinical Recruiting Leader to implement a best in class recruiting process, manage a growing team, and deliver top talent in a high growth, ever changing environment. You’ll partner closely with our Business and Clinical leaders in building an effective recruiting machine to scale our teams.
What you will be doing:
- Manage, and develop, a growing team that are at various stages in their recruiting careers, bringing recruiting expertise and best practices.
- Own the candidate experience, keeping it top of mind throughout the recruitment process and training your team to do so, too.
- Coach your team on building and maintaining strong partnerships with their hiring teams, in order to run seamless and efficient recruiting processes.
- Stay current on the most innovative recruiting trends, tools and systems in order to scale and support a growing recruiting function.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition & People team leaders to influence and manage the recruiting budget; including vendors, tools and events.
- Collaborate with Business and Clinical leadership & People team leadership on workforce planning / talent mapping initiatives, including prioritization.
- Deliver recruiting reports and dashboards to track and communicate metrics to the business, while simultaneously using metrics to drive performance across the team.
- Lean-in to provide back-up support to the recruiting team and hiring managers, as needed.
To be successful, you will need:
- 8+ years of recruiting experience.
- 3+ years of experience leading and building high performing recruiting teams.
- A proven track record of achieving results in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Experience pulling insights from the data, and utilizing insights to manage the team, advise hiring leaders, and influence business decisions.
- Strong project management skills; the ability to follow-through on individual and team-wide goals, plans and projects.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects and initiatives.
- The ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment.
- Competitive personality and a passion for making themselves and those around them better, every day.
- A combination of agency and in-house recruiting experience.
- Experience recruiting at a startup and/or within the healthcare industry.
Founded in 2012, Oscar is probably the last thing you would expect from a technology startup – a seemingly old-fashioned healthcare insurance provider. The company provides clients with the kind of clarity and simplicity we have come to expect from an e-commerce site. And, of course, they're hiring.
Be a Better Oscar Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Oscar when you watch classes taught by their top employees.